Creative. Innovative. Engaged. Mount Allison students are not afraid to push boundaries, to take a new approach, to try something that has never been done before.
Whether their studies take them to the lab or the stage, a forest or a mudflat, a library or out in the community (and sometimes all of the above), they approach each new experience with passion and enthusiasm.
Academics and extracurriculars are both key to student life at Mount Allison and supports and services are in place to help students every step of the way along their university journey.
NEW! Fall 2020 Info
Visit the Fall 2020 Info page for the most current information about plans now underway at Mount Allison specifically for Fall 2020 and the 2020-21 academic year.
Visit our three academic faculties and find out more about our departments and programs.
- Academic calendar
- Schedules and important dates
- Registrar's Office — course registration, academic planning and advising, student records
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Academic integrity and misconduct
From your classes to your health, find support for your academic and personal success.
- Academic assistance
- Financial aid
- Tuition and fees
- Disability services
- Career services and experiential learning
- Bookstore and mail services
- Computing services
- Indigenous student support
- Safety and security
- Student Life Office
- Student Wellness — health services, mental and health wellness
Go beyond the classroom and explore opportunities to get engaged and be involved.
- Athletics and recreation
- Mount Allison Students' Union
- Arts and culture
- The Pond
Housing & dining
Get the info you need about your home away from home.
Libraries & Archives
Check out Mount Allison's libraries and archives.
Explore all things international at Mount A.
Discover what's happening on campus.