Open to all Mount Allison students!
The Student Food Bank, open to all Mount Allison students, is located in the Mawita’mkw Indigenous Gathering Space on the first floor of the Wallace McCain Student Centre, Room 130.
Open pick-up times: Monday-Friday, 3-6 p.m.
Wish to donate items?
To avoid waste, we ask individuals ensure non-perishable food items are not expired. As well, $25 gift cards to local grocery stores are also welcome. They can be handed out to students directly.
Items can include:
- Produce (fruit especially welcome)
- Pasta, bottled pasta sauce
- Individual microwavable rice packages
- Bagels, bread
- Canned soup, fruit, and vegetables
- Ketchup, mustard, mayo
- Hot dogs, hamburger patties, buns
- Nachos, salsa
- Cheese slices
- Snack items: granola bars, chips, chocolate, veggies chips
- …just to name a few!
Like to donate? Email email@example.com.