You can study and experience the world.
Study abroad and exchange programs are about so much more than just travel. They offer a chance for you to take new and interesting courses, learn a different language, experience another culture, make friends from around the globe, and learn a lot about yourself ― all while working towards your Mount Allison degree.
Our study abroad opportunities vary in length, including for an academic year, for a semester, and during summer months.
Our study abroad and exchange partners
are located around the globe
- South Korea
- United States
- New Zealand
Mount Allison is also committed to developing new international opportunities for students and will continue to add new programs in different countries around the world.
Options also include independent study abroad opportunities at an international university of your choice.
For more information, including a list of our most current international opportunities, visit study abroad and exchanges.
Other international experiences
International experiences at Mount Allison also include summer field schools, independent study and undergraduate research, international internships, conferences, and volunteering.
Past international experiences have included:
- Archaeological excavation in Pompeii Summer Field School
- English-language teaching assistant in Germany and Spain
- Mansbridge Internships in South Africa, Indonesia, Nepal, India, Zambia
- Crake Travelling Scholarship for Summer Study in Greece or Italy
- Global Brigades in Honduras
Funding for travel
Travel opportunities at Mount Allison are made more affordable through travel grants, bursaries, and awards that can help pay for your international experience.
Funding opportunities include:
- travel funding for studying abroad and exchanges
- travel awards for research, internships, and other international experiential learning
To learn more, visit funding for student activities.