The ROMEO Research Portal is Mount Allison's research administrative software for faculty, librarian, and student researchers, signing authorities and reviewers.
Registered users can:
- start a new grant application
- complete an ethics, animal care, or biosafety certificate
- check the status of an application
- complete review assignments
Please note that this system works best with the Firefox or Google Chrome web browsers, and Safari and Internet Explorer on some devices.
Questions? Please contact our ROMEO System Administrator at email@example.com should you experience any difficulties.
For new users
Before you can access the ROMEO Research Portal, you will need to self-register. Review the self-registering instructions below.
Help with self-registering on ROMEO
Step 1: submit registration
- Go to the Romeo Researchers Portal
- Click "Register"
- Complete all items with a red *
- For affiliations: click "add new".
- For "Level", choose Department.
- For Unit, choose your specific department in which you are a member. If you're a student, choose the department of your faculty advisor or the one which most closely aligns with your degree major. Then click "Primary Affiliation" box and Save.
- Click "Register" in the bottom right hand corner
You will be sent an email message asking you to confirm your registration
Step 2: check your email and complete your registration
- In your email message, click on the provided link. If the link does not work the first time, close the browser tab and click the link again (depending on your browser, sometimes the link does not work the first time).
- Follow the on-screen instructions. Paste the code from the email message into the box.
- Create your password.
You are now registered in the system.
Any time you create a new application, the information you provided in your registration will auto-populate with your information.
Need extra help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (506) 364-2618.