Your gift to Mount Allison can be designated to an area of the University of particular interest to you.
As many donors wish to give to the area of greatest need, we have also established the Mount Allison University Greatest Needs Fund.
The Development Office core mission is to work with each donor to identify alignment between your philanthropic interests and the impact giving can have at Mount Allison.
Current major giving opportunities
Investing in financial aid
Hub for Innovation and Learning
The signature MtA experience
We are committed to helping your donations have the greatest impact on students and their experiences while studying at Mount Allison University.
The Development Office staff can help you find the best fit for your donation.
Other popular giving opportunities
When making a donation to Mount Allison, you can choose where you'd like to direct your donation.
Some of our options include:
Make a direct and immediate impact on the lives of Mount Allison students and support emerging priorities at Mount Allison with an ‘M2M’ gift.
Support a particular program or make a gift supporting athletic scholarships and awards that fuel and support out Mountie student-athletes.
The Meighen Centre
Mount Allison’s award-winning Meighen Centre provides accessibility services to students with all types of disabilities.
Specific programs, departments, and projects
You can direct your donation to virtually any academic or administrative department on campus. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
When classes come back to campus for their Reunion, many make the important decision to leave a legacy on campus that will benefit future generations of Allisonians.
With the guidance of Mount Allison's Development Office, class projects are established at class meetings during Reunion Weekend, with most providing essential funding for bursaries and scholarships.
To find out more about establishing a class project, contact Marcie Meekins, manager of alumni giving, by phone at (506) 364-2349 or toll-free at 1-866-890-6318 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Active class projects
- Class of 1933 International Student Bursary
- Class of 1941 Bursary
- Class of 1943 Bursary
- Class of 1946 Summer Student Research Scholarship
- Class of 1948 Bursary
- Class of 1949 L. H. Cragg Resource Centre
- Class of 1950 and Don Cameron Bursary
- Class of 1951 Bursary
- Class of 1952 Bursary
- Class of 1954 Bursary
- Class of 1955 Bursary in Memory of Ron Dempsey
- Class of 1957 Pratt Lectures
- Class of 1958 Bursary
- Class of 1959 Bursary
- Class of 1960 Bursary
- Class of 1961 Bursary
- Class of 1962 Bursary
- Class of 1963 Bursary
- Class of 1964 Bursary
- Class of 1965 Millennium Scholarships
- Class of 1966 Bursary
- Class of 1967 Disability Award
- Class of 1968 Entrance Scholarship
- Class of 1970 Bursary
- Class of 1971 Bursary
- Class of 1972 Bursary
- Class of 1973 International Exchange Travel Bursary
- Class of 1975 Meighen Centre Fund
- Class of 1978 Leadership Scholarship
- Class of 1980 Experience Beyond Mount Allison Award
- Class of 1982 Bursary
- Class of 1984 Art Drysdale Memorial Bursary
- Class of 1987 Library Acquisitions Fund
- Class of 1989 Entrance Bursary
- Class of 1990 Bursary
- Class of 1991 Fund