The Registrar’s Office is an integral part of the academic experience for Mount Allison students from application until after graduation.
For more information:
- Academic calendar (see section 2.2 for the Calendar of Events)
- Course timetables
- Academic dates and deadlines
- Advising and degree planning
- Taking courses
- Records, documents, and forms
- Graduating and Convocation
- Financial aid for first-year students
- Financial aid for current students
- Tuition, fees, and payments
Phone: (506) 364-2269
Fax: (506) 364-2272
Wallace McCain Student Centre (2nd floor)
62 York St.
Sackville, NB E4L 1E2
Phones are answered Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.–12 p.m. and 1 p.m.–3:30 p.m. between Victoria Day and Labour Day. After Labour Day, phones are answered until 4 p.m.
Counter service is available Monday-Friday, 9:30 a.m.–11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.–3:30 p.m.
A secure drop-box is accessible by the office entrance (near the stairwell).