APPLY TO MOUNT ALLISON IN THREE EASY STEPS:
STEP 1: Apply for admission & scholarships
- Submit your online admission application
- Paper applications are required if you are a: visiting student, incoming exchange student, or Tantramar Advantage Program student
STEP 2: Submit supporting documents
- Depending on the time of year you apply, we require a Grade 11 transcript & Grade 12 course list (or) mid-year Grade 12 transcript
- Mid-year Grade 12 transcripts are required for scholarship assessment
- Send us your transcripts:
- Check the 'supplemental items' section in your MtA application account to see what other documents may be required
STEP 3: Accept your offer of admission & scholarships
- Once your application review is completed, you will be notified of the decision by e-mail and by letter.
- Once you are accepted, submit your registration deposit ($100 — Canadian citizens and permanent residents; $250 — international students or $100 for January admission) to confirm your intent to attend Mount Allison. Once deposit is received and processed, the deposit confirmation will be e-mailed to your mta.ca e-mail account. See payment options.
- Apply for residence
Submit your residence application, then pay your $500 residence deposit ($250 for January admission). See payment options.
- Apply for bursaries
Submit your bursary application found in your Connect@MtA account — a secure student network provided at time of admission. For more information, see scholarships, bursaries, and awards. Applications submitted after March 1 will only be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Send in final high school (and/or post-secondary) transcripts
These documents must be sent directly from the issuing institution to:
- By mail: Mount Allison Registrar's Office 62 York St., Sackville NB E4L 1E2
- By fax: 506-364-2272
- For more detailed information, see for admitted students