The Alumni Engagement Office supports alumni activities near and far.
We provide services to Mount Allison alumni and develop and administer the Mount Allison Alumni Association as an organization that can aid the University in providing the best possible research, educational, and extracurricular opportunities for our students and faculty.
More about the Alumni Engagement Office
The Alumni Engagement Office:
- Works with the Alumni Board of Directors to develop initiatives that support the University's mission
- Develops and supports alumni networks
- Organizes on-campus alumni reunions and events
- Works with alumni networks and class executives to maintain a database of 33,000 records of alumni and friends of MtA
- Publishes the alumni magazine, the Record, three times per year
- Maintains the Alumni Association's social media channels, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Connect with our staff
Vice-President, University Advancement
Carolle de Ste-Croix ('90)
Director of Alumni Engagement
Mareika Dow ('12)
Alumni Communications & Volunteers Officer
Alumni Relations Officer ― Events
Alumni Engagement Office
Phone: 1-866-890-6318 (toll free)
Centennial Hall (1st floor)
65 York St.
Sackville, NB E4L 1E4
8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Summer hours: (Victoria Day-Labour Day)
8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.