Harper Hall is home to some of Mount Allison's most involved students on campus.
Residents: 187 (co-ed and an all-girls wing) on 5 floors
House colours: black and yellow
- Twin extra-long bed (80")
- Dresser and wardrobe
- Desk and task chair
- Mini fridge
- High-speed wireless internet is available on our entire campus, and an Ethernet jack is provided in each residence room
- Connected to Jennings Dining Hall via indoor breezeway
- Large community lounge and study space
- Lounges, study spaces, and kitchenettes on each floor
- Laundry facilities (free to use)
- Overnight parking permits are available at no charge
- Residence support team includes residence assistants, house executives, social chairs, academic mentors, and live-in residence dons
Rooms shown are examples of different room types available in this residence. Actual rooms may vary in dimension and arrangement.
Single occupancy bedroom. All-gender shared community bathrooms are located on each floor.
Double rooms are currently unavailable because of COVID-19 regulations.
For more information, visit room types and costs.
Got your room assignment? You can also view Harper Hall floor plans (pdf) with specific room numbers and locate your residence room!
Harper Hall is located at 149 Main St. on the north side of campus.
- Jennings Dining Hall (connected through indoor breezeway)
On our small residential campus, you'll only be a short walk away from any class or activity no matter what residence you live in!