- Students who were in good standing when they left Mount Allison are not required to pay an application fee.
- If you are on academic suspension or dismissal, please submit a $20 application fee with your application and complete the former student supplementary questionnaire by June 15 for admission to the fall session or by Nov. 15 for admission to the winter or spring sessions.
- Payment must be received by the registrar's office prior to processing. This payment can be made by cash, debit, cheque, money order, or VISA/Mastercard. Cash/debit payments can be made at the registrar's office on the second floor of the Wallace McCain Student Centre. Cheques can be dropped off at the registrar's office or forwarded to the office at 62 York St., Sackville, NB, E4L 1E2.
- Your application will not be processed until any outstanding balance is paid.
- You are advised to update your home address and emergency contact information in Connect@MtA.
Before you begin to fill in this form, make sure you have:
- student ID number
- previous degree information, including majors/minors
- requested major/minor
- a list of activities, employment, and courses taken since you left Mount Allison