Re-admission application form


  • Students who were in good standing when they left Mount Allison are not required to pay an application fee.
  • If you are on academic suspension or dismissal, please submit a $20 application fee with your application and complete the former student supplementary questionnaire by June 15 for admission to the fall session or by Nov. 15 for admission to the winter or spring sessions.
  • If you are in good standing or on academic probation, applications for the Fall term should be submitted by August 1. Applications for the Winter term should be submitted by December 1. Applications for the Spring/Summer term should be submitted by April 1.
  • Payment must be received by the registrar's office prior to processing. This payment can be made by cash, debit, cheque, money order, or VISA/Mastercard. Cash/debit payments can be made at the registrar's office on the second floor of the Wallace McCain Student Centre. Cheques can be dropped off at the registrar's office or forwarded to the office at 62 York St., Sackville, NB, E4L 1E2.
  • Your application will not be processed until any outstanding balance is paid.
  • You are advised to update your home address and emergency contact information in Self-Service (

Before you begin to fill in this form, make sure you have:

  • student ID number
  • previous degree information, including majors/minors
  • requested major/minor
  • a list of activities, employment, and courses taken since you left Mount Allison

* Indicates required field

I am applying for re-admission beginning

I plan to be studying

Contact information

Previous degree information

Registration status when you left Mount Allison

Requested re-admitted degree program

Degree program requested

Year of study for which you are applying

Are you registered, or do you intend to register, with The Meighen Centre (disability services)?

If accepted for re-admission, will you require residence accommodation?

If you are in good standing, please outline briefly your activities/employment since you were last at Mount Allison. Please list any courses you have taken since discontinuing studies at Mount Allison. This includes any Mount Allison correspondence or evening courses and/or any courses taken at other universities.

Official transcripts with final grades for courses taken at other universities must be forwarded directly to the Registrar's Office from the host university.

Any discovery of a failure to report results from courses taken elsewhere could result in cancellation of an offer of re-admission.