- By completing and submitting the form below, your request for a confirmation of enrolment letter will be generated and a scanned copy will be forwarded to your Mount Allison e-mail account as soon as possible. Please note, this may take 3 to 5 business days.
- This letter will confirm part-time or full-time attendance, whichever is applicable for the current academic term/year.
- This request is not for government student loan forms for which a signature on the form may be required. If this is the case, please come to the Registrar's Office on the second floor of the Wallace McCain Student Centre to have these forms completed.
- If more detailed information is required in the letter, please note this in the 'Additional notes' text box below.
- If you require a confirmation of enrolment letter for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), please check the option that states, "I am using my COE to support a study permit extension application with IRCC." This will ensure your letter includes all the information they require.
- If you would like to receive a hard copy of your letter, please note this in the 'Additional notes' text box below and include a mailing address or Mount Allison mailbox in the space below.
- Upon request, confirmation of enrolment letters can be forwarded to third parties via fax or e-mail. Please include the appropriate contact information in the 'Additional notes' text box below.