The Golden Jubilee Scholarship was established by the Province of New Brunswick in 2002.
It commemorates the 50th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II’s coronation and consists of four (4) $5,000 scholarships shared equally between the four public universities: University of New Brunswick, Université de Moncton, St. Thomas University and Mount Allison University.
MtA will offer annually one (1) Golden Jubilee Scholarship in the value of $5,000 to an eligible New Brunswick student. Funding for these scholarships is provided by the Province of New Brunswick to the Maritime Provinces Higher Education Commission (MPHEC).
In order to be eligible to receive the award, students must be:
- A New Brunswick resident based on Student Financial Services guidelines for provincial residency status at the time of receipt of the scholarship;
- Enrolled full-time (30 credits) in an undergraduate degree program
- Entering their fourth and final year of study.
Application Deadline: Oct. 20
Only the successful candidate will be notified.
Before you begin to fill in this form, make sure you:
- can describe your level of financial need
- have the value of any government student loans for the year
- have a list of any other financial assistance you have (including loans and lines of credit) and their values