Mount Allison students who will be 65 years of age or older prior to the first day of classes in the term that their studies commence may be eligible for a bursary subject to the following conditions:
Applicant must be admitted to the university and registered in full-time or part-time studies for credit or audit.
Apply as early as Aug. 1 for the academic school year when you have completed your registration for courses. This application must be received no later than the respective term bursary application deadlines: fall term — Nov. 1; winter term — Mar. 1.
Applicant must declare financial need.
Find out more information under Senior Citizen Bursary FAQ.
Please be advised that your application form will remain confidential and only be used for the purpose of assessing the bursary application.
Before you begin to fill in this form, make sure you have:
- student ID number
- estimated gross income and spouse's estimated gross income (if applicable) for the current year
- other income (e.g. rental, annuity)
- amount of any student loans and bank loans or line of credits for educational purposes
- anticipated earnings and other sources of income
- anticipated expenses (rent/mortgage, telephone/heat/hydro, groceries, tuition, transportation, etc.)
All sections of this application must be completed, including the detailed budget.
This form is best viewed on a desktop, or a laptop computer. Mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets will not provide an optimal display.