- If you are on academic suspension or dismissal, please complete this supplementary questionnaire to accompany your application for re-admission.
- Please submit a $20 application fee with your application and complete this questionnaire by June 15 for admission to the fall session or by Nov. 15 for admission to the winter or spring sessions.
- Payment must be received by the Registrar's Office prior to processing. This payment can be made by cash, debit, cheque, money order, or VISA/Mastercard. Cash/debit payments can be made at the Registrar's Office on the second floor of the Wallace McCain Student Centre. Cheques can be dropped off at the Registrar's Office or forwarded to the office at 62 York St., Sackville, NB, E4L 1E2.
- Your application will not be processed until any outstanding balance is paid.
- In reviewing your application for re-admission, the admissions committee will consider your activities since leaving Mount Allison. To provide this information, please answer all questions, limiting your answers to the space provided.
Before you begin to fill in this form, make sure you have:
- student ID number
- a list of activities (including dates, responsibilities, etc.) undertaken since you left Mount Allison
- a list of courses taken since leaving Mount Allison (including course title, institution, and results)