Use this form to declare your intention to pursue studies in aviation under the BSc or BComm degree programs.
- This form is intended for students requesting a change of degree program to pursue studies in aviation as well as BSc or BComm students who did not declare their intention to pursue aviation at the time of admission to the University.
- BSc students must formally declare a major area of study and a minor by the end of their second year (or upon completion of 54 credits).
- The regulation requiring a minor is waived for students pursuing the Commerce — Aviation program.
- Students applying to transfer from a different degree program to the Commerce — Aviation program must meet specific criteria outlined in section 11.5.13 of the academic calendar.
- Students applying to transfer from a different degree program to the BSc degree with major in aviation should have completed the Science Core as well as foundational courses for the program with grades sufficient for progression.