Fall 2016 Record now online
The fall issue of the Record, Mount Allison University’s magazine for alumni and friends, is now online.
The Record is celebrating its 100th anniversary in December 2016 and this issue celebrates the magazine's long history.
- A look back at the Record at 100
- A feature on some of the many alumni and friends who edited the Record over the past century
There are also stories about current alumni and students, including features on:
- Fine Arts student Emma Hassencahl ('17), whose work was showcased during Winnipeg's Nuit Blanche event in October
- Alumnus Jonathan Rouse ('84), who parlayed geology into a career in tourism
- Alumuns Ross Midgley ('90, '92), who combined passions for teaching and cooking to become one of Ontario's top chefs
We hope you enjoy this special anniversary issue! www.mta.ca/record