International travel registration form for staff and faculty | Mount Allison

International travel registration form for staff and faculty

All Mount Allison staff and faculty are strongly encouraged to complete this international travel registration form prior to departure.

Registration of international travel is beneficial for both the traveller and the University in the event of an emergency. In significant international emergencies, natural disasters, or terrorist attacks, it allows the University to communicate with you to determine if you need assistance.

All travellers should also register their travel with the country who issued their passport. If you are travelling with a Canadian passport, the Registration of Canadians Abroad is a free service that allows the Government of Canada to notify you in case of an emergency abroad or a personal emergency at home. The service also enables you to receive important information before or during a natural disaster or civil unrest.

The information provided on this form will remain confidential, and will only be shared with the Human Resources Office and the International Centre at Mount Allison University.

Questions? Contact or

Before you begin to fill in this form, make sure you have:

  • emergency contact name and phone number at home and in your destination country, if applicable
  • name and policy number of any non-MtA travel insurance
  • list of specific destinations
  • arrival and departure dates
  • return flight information
  • accommodation information

* Indicates required field

Part 1 — Personal information

This is the person the University can release information to if there is an emergency. We also encourage you to leave a copy of your passport with your emergency contact.

Insurance information

Part 2 — Travel information

Include intended flight travel times and flight numbers for all travel.
Include name, address, and telephone number of location(s) where you will be staying. If you'll be staying in multiple accommodations, please add dates for each.

Will you be driving a vehicle while on University business while in that country?

If your time is flexible during your travels, would you be willing to build into your schedule a possible exchange partner visit, a prospective student meeting, or possibly even attend an alumni event?

If yes, the International Centre will contact you to discuss possible ways to assist.