No matter the season, there is always plenty to see and do at Mount Allison.
- Brunton Auditorium hosts faculty and student recitals, concerts, guest speakers, and other events throughout the year
- Colville House showcases the life and work of artist and Mount Allison alumni Alex Colville
- Convocation Hall features a steady program of concerts, theatre productions, guest speakers, conferences, and more
- Gemini Observatory regularly holds public presentations and observation sessions
- Mount Allison's Indigenous Gardens can be found across the University campus
- Owens Art Gallery has a 3,200 piece permanent collection and presents special exhibitions year round
Check out what's happening on campus by visiting our events calendar.