- Registration fees must be paid in full at the time of enrolment and is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Fees may be paid online, via telephone with a credit card or in person at Bermuda House with cash, credit card, debit, or cheque. To pay by telephone, please call 364-2114.
- Cheques are payable to Mount Allison University.
- Prices for programs are subject to change.
- Tax receipts for day camps are available.
Camps - Refund Policy
- Camp registrations must be paid in full at time of enrolment.
- Participants registered for a camp may transfer or withdraw up to 7 days prior to the camp start date.
- All camp withdrawals/refunds are subject to a $50 administrative charge (fee is applied to each camp refunded). There is no charge for a camp transfer.
- Once past camp start date, registrations are non-refundable unless:
-a camp is cancelled by administrators, in which case a full refund of the registration fee will be issue.
-if a camper cannot participate due to medical reasons, substantiated by a medical certificate.
- All program registration, and camp refunds must be approved by a Customer Service Supervisor. Please allow up to 3 business days for processing.