Mount Allison is currently conducting a search for a vice-president university advancement.
The University is working with executive search firm Royer Thompson Halifax. Regular updates will be shared on this page as the search progresses.
Members of the Vice-President, University Advancement Search Committee:
- Jean-Paul Boudreau, President & Committee Chair
- Katherine DeVere-Pettigrew, Director, Human Resources
- Kayla Blanchard, Mount Allison student & Layton Fisher Intern
- Sarah Crawford, Chair, University Advancement Committee, Board of Regents
- Carolle de Ste-Croix, Director of Alumni Engagement & Giving
- Erik Edson, Professor and Head, Department of Fine Arts
- Rob Hiscock, Director of Marketing & Communications
- Robert Inglis, Vice-President, Finance & Administration
- Roopen Majithia, Associate Professor, McKenna School of Philosophy, Politics, & Economics
- Jeff Ollerhead, Professor & Special Advisor to the President
- Krista Steeves, Director, Experiential Learning & Career Development