Mount Allison is currently conducting a search for a dean of arts.
The University is working with executive search firm Knightsbridge Robertson Surrette (KBRS).
Members of the Dean of Arts (2020-21) Search Committee:
- Jeff Hennessy — Provost and Vice-President, Academic & Research (Chair)
- Katherine DeVere-Pettigrew — Director, Human Resources
- Allison Ball — Office of Student Recruitment — Presidential Appointment
- Nauman Farooqi — Dean of Business and Social Sciences — Presidential Appointment
- Kirsty Bell — Associate Professor and Head, Modern Languages and Literatures — MAFA representative
- Barb Clayton — Associate Professor, Religious Studies — Faculty of Arts representative
- David Lieske — Associate Professor and Head, Geography and Environment — Faculty of Social Sciences — Presidential Appointment
- Nadine Robinson — Student representative
- Stephen Runge — Associate Professor, Music — Faculty of Arts representative
- Renata Schellenberg — Associate Professor, Modern Languages and Literatures — Faculty of Arts representative