Mount Allison is currently conducting a search for a dean of arts.
The University is working with executive search firm Knightsbridge Robertson Surrette (KBRS).
Public presentations and feedback
The Search Committee has invited three finalists to present virtually to the Mount Allison community. The presentations will take place Feb. 22, Feb. 24, and March 4.
Each candidate's full name, cover letter, and CV will be released one business day in advance of their scheduled presentation. Out of respect for the candidates' confidentiality, this information will be available to students, faculty, and staff only at a secure link that can be accessed with your Mount Allison user name and password.
You are invited to provide your feedback on each candidate’s suitability for the role by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, March 12 to email@example.com or via the confidential online surveys, which can also be found on the secure candidates' information page.
Members of the Dean of Arts (2020-21) Search Committee:
- Jeff Hennessy — Provost and Vice-President, Academic & Research (Chair)
- Katherine DeVere-Pettigrew — Director, Human Resources
- Allison Ball — Office of Student Recruitment — Presidential Appointment
- Nauman Farooqi — Dean of Business and Social Sciences — Presidential Appointment
- Kirsty Bell — Associate Professor and Head, Modern Languages and Literatures — MAFA representative
- Barb Clayton — Associate Professor, Religious Studies — Faculty of Arts representative
- David Lieske — Associate Professor and Head, Geography and Environment — Faculty of Social Sciences — Presidential Appointment
- Nadine Robinson — Student representative
- Stephen Runge — Associate Professor, Music — Faculty of Arts representative
- Renata Schellenberg — Associate Professor, Modern Languages and Literatures — Faculty of Arts representative