Subject: categories: CT2006 pictures online!

From: J=FCrgen Koslowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 106 21:03:01 +0200 (MEST)

Dear Colleagues,

The pictures I took at CT2006 in White Point now are online.  The
numbers keep growing at each conference... ;-)

http://www.iti.cs.tu-bs.de/~koslowj/cgi-bin/pC333?CT06-0/idx&256
http://www.iti.cs.tu-bs.de/~koslowj/PHOTOS/CT06/   (group picture)

As usual, if someone doesn't like her or his picture, I'll take it off.
Also, if someone needs a larger file for a print or other purpose, just
just let me know.  I'll be happy to send you larger files.  If you
want to copy pictures off the web-page, be sure to add the extension
".jpg" manually!

There are some people I have not been able to identify; any help is
appreciated.  Also, I don't know the first names of various significant
others that appear on pictures shot during the dinner, nor do I know
the exact status of the relationship.  Using first and last names might
get around that issue...  Also, I apologize in case I have misspellt
someone's name.

Best regards,

-- Juergen

--=20
Juergen Koslowski               If I don't see you no more on this world
ITI, TU Braunschweig               I'll meet you on the next one
[email-masked]               and don't be late!
http://www.iti.cs.tu-bs.de/~koslowj      Jimi Hendrix (Voodoo Child, SR)