Subject: categories: MFPS 22 Program online

From: Michael Mislove <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 16:07:36 -0500

Dear Colleagues,
   The Program for the Twenty-second Conference on the Mathematical
Foundations of Programming Semantics is now available online. It can
be found on the MFPS 22 web page, http://www.math.tulane.edu/~mfps/
mfps22.htm Information about registration and accommodation for the
meeting is also available on that site. It should be noted that the
Astor hHotel in Nervi that will house conference participants has
extended the deadline for obtaining the conference rate. If you
register this week, the conference rate will be honored.
   Best regards,
   Mike Mislove
   Co-Oranizer
   MFPS

===============================================
Professor Michael Mislove        Phone: +1 504 862-3441
Department of Mathematics      FAX:     +1 504 865-5063
Tulane University       URL: http://www.math.tulane.edu/~mwm
New Orleans, LA 70118 USA
===============================================