Subject: categories: MFPS 22 Call for Participation

From: Michael Mislove <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:55:37 -0500

Dear Colleagues,
   This is a reminder that the deadline for making hotel reservations
for MFPS 22 at the conference rate is this Thursday, April 20. The
meeting will take place from Wednesday, May 24 through midday
Saturday, May 27 at the University of Genoa, Italy, with a Tutorial
Day on Separation Logic preceding it on May 23. Information about the
invited speakers, the special session speakers and the accepted
papers is available at the MFPS 22 web site, http://
www.math.tulane.edu/~mfps/mfps22.htm where there is a link to the
Registration Page and information about hotel reservations. There is
also a link to the University of Genoa page for MFPS 22 which
includes some information about the local scene. The URL for that
page is http://mfpsxxii.disi.unige.it/
   One further note: we are only able to accept credit card payments
for the registration fee for the meeting, so participants will have
to register online, and then call us with their credit card
information. This will be possible even after this week, but if you
are planning on attending, it is helpful if you register now, since
that aids in our planning for the meeting.
   Best regards,
   Mike Mislove
   MPFS 22 Co-Organizer

===============================================
Professor Michael Mislove        Phone: +1 504 862-3441
Department of Mathematics      FAX:     +1 504 865-5063
Tulane University       URL: http://www.math.tulane.edu/~mwm
New Orleans, LA 70118 USA
===============================================