Subject: categories: MFPS 22 Call for Participation

From: Michael Mislove <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 19:54:27 -0500

Dear Colleagues,
   Registration for MFPS 22 is now open. The Twenty Second Conference
on the Mathematical Foundations of Programming Semantics will take
place on the campus of the University of Genoa, Italy from May 23
through May 27, 2006. In addition to six plenary addresses, there
will be three special sessions, on security, quantum computing and
timed systems, each featuring talks by invited speakers in these
areas. The remainder of the program will be composed of papers
selected by the Program Committee from those that were selected from
the submissions to the Call for Papers. Finally, there will also be a
Tutorial Day devoted by lectures on Separation Logic on May 22,
preceding the meeting. All of the details, including the list of
accepted papers, can be found at the MFPS 22 home page,
http://www.math.tulane.edu/~mfps/mfps22.htm There is a link there to
the Registration Page where you can also register online for the
meeting.
   Of particular importance is the short time window to reserve a
hotel room for the meeting. Blocks of rooms are being held at a
number of hotel in Genoa, but these will not be withheld from general
availability after April 20. Because of this, it is important that
you make your reservations for a hotel room as soon as possible. (I
apologize for the tardy delay in notifying you about this, but we
didn't want to announce the opening of registration until the program
was finalized.)
   As usual, if you have any questions or problems, please send email
to [email-masked] and we will respond.
   Best regards,
   Mike Mislove, Co-Organizer
   MFPS Conference Series