Subject: categories: Logical Foundations of Computer Science'07. First Call for Papers

From: Sergei Artemov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 15:07:26 -0500

********************************************************************************************

SYMPOSIUM ON LOGICAL FOUNDATIONS OF COMPUTER SCIENCE (LFCS'07)
Call for papers
New York City, June 4 - 7, 2007
URL: www.cs.gc.cuny.edu/lfcs07
Email: [email-masked]
* Purpose. The LFCS series provides an outlet for the fast-growing body
of work in the logical foundations of computer science, e.g., areas of
fundamental theoretical logic related to computer science.
* Theme. Constructive mathematics and type theory; logical foundations
of programming; logical aspects of computational complexity; logic
programming and constraints; automated deduction and interactive theorem
proving; logical methods in protocol and program verification; logical
methods in program specification and extraction; domain theory logics;
logical foundations of database theory; equational logic and term
rewriting; lambda and combinatory calculi; categorical logic and
topological semantics; linear logic; epistemic and temporal logics;
intelligent and multiple agent system logics; logics of proof and
justification; nonmonotonic reasoning; logic in game theory and social
software; logic of hybrid systems; distributed system logics; system
design logics; other logics in computer science.
* All submissions must be done electronically (15 pages, according to
LNCS standards) to [email-masked].
* Submission Deadline. December 18, 2006.
* Steering Committee. Anil Nerode (Cornell, General Chair); Stephen Cook
(Toronto); Dirk van Dalen (Utrecht); Yuri Matiyasevich (St.Petersburg);
John McCarthy (Stanford); J. Alan Robinson (Syracuse); Gerald Sacks
(Harvard); Dana Scott (Carnegie-Mellon).
* Program Committee. Samson Abramsky (Oxford); Sergei Artemov (New York
City, PC Chair); Matthias Baaz (Vienna); Lev Beklemishev (Moscow);
Andreas Blass (Ann Arbor); Lenore Blum (CMU); Samuel Buss (San Diego);
Thierry Coquand (Go"teborg); Ruy de Queiroz (Recife, Brazil); Denis
Hirschfeldt (Chicago); Bakhadyr Khoussainov (Auckland); Yves Lafont
(Marseille); Joachim Lambek (McGill); Daniel Leivant (Indiana); Victor
Marek (Kentucky); Anil Nerode (Cornell, General LFCS Chair); Philip
Scott (Ottawa); Anatol Slissenko (Paris); Alex Simpson (Edinburgh); V.S.
Subrahmanian (Maryland); Michael Rathjen (Columbus); Alasdair Urquhart
(Toronto).