Subject: categories: Reminder: CMS Summer Meeting in Calgary 2006

From: Robin Cockett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 14:17:57 -0700

A gentle reminder:

CMS 2006 meeting and other (categorical) events in Calgary :

The summer Canadian Math Society meeting is in Calgary this year (June
3rd - June 5th)
Steve Awodey is a plenary speaker for the meeting and there is a
Category Theory session.

(Note: Abstracts for speakers are due April 10th)

IN ADDITION there are various other events of categorical interest
occurring in Calgary round those dates:
 (i) June 2nd: Categories and Semigroup Workshop (University of Calgary)
(ii) June 7th-9th: Foundational methods in Computer Science (Kananaskis
Field Station, Alberta)

LOCAL ARRANGEMENTS:
If you wish to participate in any of these events you should let either
myself ([email-masked]) or Pieter Hofstra
([email-masked]) know so that we can keep you informed of
local organizational details.

WEBSITES:
Please check the CMS site for registration details
(http://www.cms.math.ca/Events/summer06).
For the remaining events please check
(http://pages.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~robin/FMCS/FMCS_06/CatMeetings.html)

Robin Cockett