Subject: categories: Re: cracks and pots 93

From: Eduardo Dubuc <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 13:56:55 -0300 (ART)

David,

your message below is clear and positive. It does clarify and help to
understand the issues in this debate. I think my own message was worth if
only to trigger your reply.

My message touch sensitive places and I hope it will motivate more
enlightening replies as it was yours.

Concerning your last remark "suggests that you are content to remain in
the ghetto, and want to keep the rest of us there with you". I do not see
the logic by which you think this statment follows from my message.

I do no want to remain in the ghetto, and much less want to keep anybody
else in it. I am happy to see that you also acknowledge in public that
such a ghetto exists. Some will be able to escape, and some others not.
Probably with time the ghetto will disolve in nothingness.

I do not know what "Peevishly" means, but please !! do not explain it to
me. Some day I  will look in a dictionary.

yours
Eduardo Dubuc

 > Eduardo,
>
> I think it is you who are suffering from superficial thinking, or at
> least superficial reading.
>

[... quotation omitted]

> Peevishly yours,
> D. Yetter