Subject: categories: MFPS Final Call for Papers

From: Michael Mislove <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:15:53 -0600

Dear Colleagues,
   This is a reminder that the deadline for submission to MFPS 22 is
next Wednesday, February 22. The twenty-second conference on the
Mathematical Foundations of Programming Semantics will take place in
Genoa, Italy from May 24 through May 27, 2006. The invited speakers are:
   Marcelo Fiore, Cambridge
   Eugenio Moggi, Genova
   Prakash Panangaden, McGill
   Davide Sangiorgi, Bologna
   Peter Selinger, Dalhousie
   Steve Zdancewic, Penn
In addition, we are planning three special sessions, one on Security,
organized by Catherine Meadows (NRL), another on Real-time Systems,
organized by Joel Ouaknine and James Worrell (Oxford), and one on
Quantum Computing, organized by Michael Mislove, Prakash Panangaden
and Peter Selinger. The remainder of the program will consist of
paper submitted in response to this Call.
   Authors interested in submitting a paper for the meeting should
submit an extended abstract of 15 pages or less to
[email-masked] The submission should be in the form of a pdf
file or PostScript file suitable for printing on a standard printing
device. Authors of accepted papers will be notified by March 25.
   More details about the meeting, including the list of PC members,
is available at the MFPS 22 home page http://www.math.tulane.edu/
~mfps/mfps22,htm
   Best regards,
   Mike Mislove

===============================================
Professor Michael Mislove        Phone: +1 504 862-3441
Department of Mathematics      FAX:     +1 504 865-5063
Tulane University       URL: http://www.math.tulane.edu/~mwm
New Orleans, LA 70118 USA
===============================================