Subject: categories: Glasgow PSSL: registration open

From: Tom Leinster <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 17:36:26 +0000

Dear All,

You are warmly welcomed to the 83rd Peripatetic Seminar on Sheaves and
Logic, to be held in Glasgow, Scotland, on 6-7 May.

Everyone is invited to offer a talk, on any aspect of category theory
and its applications.  For information, see

http://www.maths.gla.ac.uk/~tl/pssl/

If you just want to register, hit "reply" (not to the whole list!) and
fill in the form below.

Best wishes,

Tom Leinster
Richard Steiner

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Name:

University or other affiliation:

Would you like to give a talk?

Title of talk:

If you would like to submit an abstract, you are welcome to do
so either now or later.

Would you like a hotel room booked?

Arrival date:

Departure date:

If you are not travelling alone, please specify how many people
will be in your party and what type of room(s) you would like
(single, twin or double).

The provisional plan is to go to an Indian restaurant on
Saturday night.  (Glasgow has won Curry Capital of Britain.)

Do you think you would like to come?

If so, would you bring anyone else?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++