Subject: categories: PSSL in Braunschweig, Preliminary announcement

From: Jurgen Koslowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 17:56:58 +0100 (CET)

Dear All,

        PSSL 84 - preliminary announcement
        http://www.iti.cs.tu-bs.de/TI-INFO/koslowj/PSSL84.html

The 84th meeting of the seminar will be held at the Department of
Theoretical Computer Science of the Technical University in
Braunschweig, Germany, over the weekend of October 14/15, 2006.  The
seminar welcomes talks using or addressing category theory or logic,
either explicitly or implicitly, in the study of any aspect of
mathematics or science.  This will be a fairly informal affair, 
presentations of work in progress are quite acceptable.

Braunschweig is located about 60 km East of Hannover and can easily be
reached by car or train.  The closest airport is in Hannover.  Since
Expo 2000, there is a fast train connection from that airport to
Hannover's main train station.  Trains to Braunschweig leave at least 
once every hour and take about 40 minutes or less.  

Further information will become available on the web-page listed above,
where you can also register on-line.

Jiri Adamek
Juergen Koslowski
Stefan Milius

Juergen Koslowski               If I don't see you no more on this world
ITI, TU Braunschweig               I'll meet you on the next one
[email-masked]               and don't be late!
http://www.iti.cs.tu-bs.de/~koslowj      Jimi Hendrix (Voodoo Child, SR)