Subject: categories: CT 2006 - Consider Booking Accommodation Now

From: "Dorette Pronk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:08:52 -0400 (AST)

International Category Theory Conference
			       CT 2006

			June 25 - July 1, 2006
		       White Point, Nova Scotia

	     http://www.mathstat.dal.ca/~selinger/ct2006/

The organizers of CT2006 would like to remind prospective participants
that early booking of rooms at White Point Beach Resort is important
to ensure a good choice of room. Note that not all rooms are isomorphic;
there are single bedroom cabins (with ocean view or river view), shared
cabins, and hotel style rooms.

                     http://www.whitepoint.com/

Even more importantly, if early registration to the management of White
Point Beach Resort that this is going to be a small conference they will
adjust the size of the block booking downward accordingly. At the moment
we have potential access to most of the rooms at the resort, but this will
be reviewed at the end of the month. Please book your accommodation by
contacting White Point directly.

        Tel: 1-800-565-5068 (U.S. and Canada)
        Tel: +1-902-354-2711 (international)
        Fax: +1-902-354-7278
        Email reservations: [email-masked]

If you have not yet booked accommodation because you are uncertain of
whether you will be able to attend, please note that their cancellation
policy is extremely reasonable (a $5 administration fee for a timely
cancellation).

White Point Beach Resort have informed us that family members may share
your room for no extra charge, paying only for meals. The following options
are available:

Adults              - $37 for breakfast and dinner,
                      $49 for three meals per day
Youths 11-18 yrs    - $23 for breakfast and dinner,
                      $32 for three meals per day
Children 10 & under - $11 for breakfast and dinner,
                      $17 for three meals per day
Or people can choose to pay as they go.

If for reasons of economy or sociability you wish to share
a multiple bedroom cottage but do not have a housemate lined up,
White Point have indicated that they are willing to arrange shared
accomodation (with people from our conference).

Further information about the conference can be found on our (updated)
website
               www.mathstat.dal.ca/~selinger/ct2006/

We hope to see you there!

The Organizing Committee,

Robert Dawson (Saint Mary's University, Halifax)
Dorette Pronk (Dalhousie University, Halifax)
Peter Selinger (Dalhousie University, Halifax)

---

From: Toby Bartels <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 19:35:57 -0800

Dorette Pronk wrote in part:

>that early booking of rooms at White Point Beach Resort ...

>                     http://www.whitepoint.com/

If you have trouble getting past this front page,
then go to the real home page of the restort
at <http://www.whitepoint.com/home.html>.

Despite what the broken front page claims,
you do not need Flash installed to use the site
(although you do seem to need it to view the rooms,
and you need Javascript and cookies to book them).

-- Toby