Subject: categories: MFPS 22 Second Call for Papers

From: Michael Mislove <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 17:03:28 -0600

Dear Colleagues,
   We are now accepting submissions for MFPS 22, which will take
place in Genova, Italy on May 24 - 27, 2006. The invited speakers for
MFPS 22 include Marcelo Fiore (Cambridge), Eugenio Moggi (Genova),
Prakash Panangaden (McGill), Davide Sangiorge (Bologna), Peter
Selinger (Dalhousie) and Steve Zdancewic (Penn). In addition, there
will be special sessions on security, on timed systems, and on
quantum computing. There also will be a Tutorial Day on May 23 on
Separation Logic; the lecturers will be Stephen Brookes (CMU), Peter
O'Hearn (QMW) and John Reynolds (CMU). Researchers are encouraged to
submit papers in programming semantics, its mathematical and logical
foundations and related areas, as well as in the areas listed above.
Submissions should be made in the form of a PostScript or pdf file
thact can be printed on any standard printer. The deadline for
submissions is Midnight, Pacific Standard Time, Wednesday, February
22, 2006.
   More information about the meeting together with precise
instructions about submissions can be found at the MFPS 22 web page
http://www.math.tulane.edu/~mfps/mfps22.htm
   Best regards,
   Mike Mislove

===============================================
Professor Michael Mislove        Phone: +1 504 862-3441
Department of Mathematics      FAX:     +1 504 865-5063
Tulane University       URL: http://www.math.tulane.edu/~mwm
New Orleans, LA 70118 USA
===============================================