Subject: categories: Fields program on homotopy theory, 2007

From: Rick Jardine <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:33:55 -0500

Announcement: Thematic Program on Geometric Applications of Homotopy Theory
              Fields Institute, Toronto, Canada
              January-June, 2007

Online forms for program registration and application for financial
support and office space are now available at the program web site:

http://www.fields.toronto.edu/programs/scientific/06-07/homotopy/index.html

These forms should be filled out all those (including graduate students)
who would like to participate in the program and have not already been
invited.

Early applications are very strongly encouraged.

The conference web page now has a link to a preliminary list of
confirmed participants, and all other currently available information
about the program can be found there.

If you have any questions or concerns about the program, please do not
hesitate to contact one of the program organizers:

Rick Jardine, [email-masked]
Gunnar Carlsson, [email-masked]
Dan Christensen, [email-masked]

We look forward to hearing from you.