Subject: categories: FLoC'06 - Call for Papers

From: Kreutzer + Schweikardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:03:04 +0100 (CET)

FLoC'06 - Call for Papers
		    The 2006 Federated Logic Conference
	               Seattle, Washington, USA
                        August 10 -- August 22, 2006
                    http://research.microsoft.com/floc06/

In 1996, as part of its Special Year on Logic and Algorithms, DIMACS
hosted the first Federated Logic Conference (FLoC). It was modeled
after the successful Federated Computer Research Conference (FCRC),
and synergetically brought together conferences that apply logic to
computer science.  The second Federated Logic Conference (FLoC'99) was
held in Trento, Italy, in 1999, and the third (FLoC'02) was held in
Copenhagen, Denmark, in 2002.

The Fourth Federated Logic Conference (FLoC'06) will be held in Seattle,
Washington, in August 2006, at the Seattle Sheraton
(http://www.sheraton.com/seattle).

The following conferences will participate in FLoC'06:

Int'l Conference on Computer-Aided Verification (CAV)
Int'l Conference on Rewriting Techniques and Applications (RTA)
IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science (LICS)
Int'l Conference on Logic Programming (ICLP)
Int'l Conference on Theory and Applications of Satisfiability Testing
      (SAT)
Int'l Joint Conference on Automated Reasoning (IJCAR)

In addition, FLoC'06 will host 42 workshops.  Pre-conference workshops
will be held on August 10-11.  LICS, RTA, and SAT will be held in
parallel on August 12-15, to be followed by mid-conference workshops
and excursions on August 15-16. CAV, ICLP, and IJCAR will be held in
parallel on August 16-21, to be followed by post-conference workshops
on August 21-22.  Plenary events involving all the conferences are
planned.

Calls for papers for the conferences and workshops are available
at the conference website: http://research.microsoft.com/floc06/.
We invite you to submit papers to FLoC'06 conferences and workshops.

		FLoC'06 Steering Committee

		Moshe Y. Vardi      (General Chair)
		Jakob Rehof         (Conference Chair)
		Edmund Clarke       (CAV)
		Reiner Hahnle       (IJCAR)
                Manuel Hermenegildo (ICLP)
		Phokion Kolaitis    (LICS)
		Henry Kautz         (SAT)
		Aart Middeldorp     (RTA)
		Andrei Voronkov     (IJCAR)