Subject: categories: Lisbon positions in quantum computation and information

From: Amilcar Sernadas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 10:33:28 +0000

(we apologize for multiple postings)

The  Center for Logic and Computation
http://clc.math.ist.utl.pt/
of the  Department of Mathematics of Instituto Superior Técnico,
Lisbon, Portugal, invites applications for visiting scientists and
postdoctoral positions. There are no teaching duties associated with
these positions.

The visiting scientist positions are for three to six months (grant of
around two thousand Euro per month). Applicants should have a strong
research record in topics relevant to the QuantLog project. For
details see:
http://clc.math.ist.utl.pt/quantlog.html

The postdoctoral positions are for one year (grant of around fifteen
hundred Euro per month), with the possibility of renewal upon mutual
agreement. Applicants should have a recent PhD and show high research
potential in the areas of quantum computation, information and logic.

Messages of intent should be sent by December 9, 2005 to Amílcar
Sernadas in order to get detailed information about the formal
application procedure and deadline.

The selection process will take place in early January, 2006.
Positions can start in February, 2006.

-- 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Amilcar Sernadas
Departamento de Matematica
Instituto Superior Tecnico
Av. Rovisco Pais, 1049-001 Lisboa, PORTUGAL
tel: 351-21-8417150
fax: 351-21-8417598
e-mail: [email-masked]
www: http://slc.math.ist.utl.pt/acs.html
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++