Subject: categories: Union College Conference

From: Susan Niefield <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 13:40:19 -0500 (EST)

UNION COLLEGE MATHEMATICS CONFERENCE

Saturday and Sunday                          Schenectady
December 3-4, 2005                           New York

This is the second announcement for the twelfth Union College Mathematics
Conference featuring:

   John Baez (University of California, Riverside)
   David Cox (Amherst College)
   Jesper Grodal (University of Chicago)

In addition to these plenary speakers, there will be shorter contributed
talks in parallel sessions in algebraic topology, category theory, and
commutative algebra.

If you plan to attend and have not yet registered, please contact one of
the organizers as soon as possible so that we can plan accordingly.

The meeting will begin with a reception 8:00 to 10:00 PM on Friday,
December 2 in Bailey Hall 204, and end at 3:30 on Sunday afternoon.  For a
detailed schedule and other information see our Web page at
<www.math.union.edu/~leshk/05Conference/>.

CONFERENCE ORGANIZERS

Category Theory
   Susan Niefield    [email-masked]

Algebraic Topology
   Brenda Johnson    [email-masked]
   Kathryn Lesh      [email-masked]

Commutative Algebra
   Pedro Teixeira    [email-masked]
   David Vella       [email-masked]

We hope to see you next week!