Subject: categories: ESSLLI 2004: Registration Open

From: Carlos Areces <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:02:07 +0100

=======================================================================
ESSLLI 2004 ESSLLI 2004 ESSLLI 2004 ESSLLI 2004 ESSLLI 2004 ESSLLI 2004

                     Call for Registration

                          ESSLLI 2004

                Nancy, France 9-20 August, 2004
=======================================================================
Registration for ESSLLI 2004, the 16th European Summer School in
Logic, Language and Information, is now open. To register go to:

   http://esslli2004.loria.fr

click on the registration button, fill out the online form, print out
the result, and fax (or surface-mail) it in.

As well as registering, you can use the same form to reserve student
accomodation and book lunch tickets (the lunch menu is available on
the ESSLLI 2004 website).

Please note: we can only guarantee 360 student accomodation places,
and these will be distributed on a first-come-first-served basis.
Also, please note that the deadline for early registration is

   May 1st 2004.

We look forward to seeing you in Nancy this August!

Carlos Areces, Patrick Blackburn  (for the organising committee)
Helene Kirchner (Director of Loria)
=======================================================================
ESSLLI 2004 ESSLLI 2004 ESSLLI 2004 ESSLLI 2004 ESSLLI 2004 ESSLLI 2004
=======================================================================