Subject: categories: WRLA 2004 - Call for participation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 18:35:02 +0100

[[ -- Apologies in advance for multiple copies of this message  -- ]]

      +----------------------------------------------------------+
      |                                                          |
      |              5th International Workshop on               |
      |           Rewriting Logic and its Applications           |
      |                                                          |
      |                      W R L A  2004                       |
      |                                                          |
      |            Barcelona, Spain, March 27-28, 2004           |
      |                                                          |
      |              http://www.fdi.ucm.es/wrla2004              |
      +----------------------------------------------------------+

The workshop will be held in conjunction with

       ETAPS 2004
       7th European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software
       March 27 - April 4, 2004
       http://www.lsi.upc.es/etaps04

IMPORTANT !!!
DEADLINE FOR EARLY REGISTRATION:  ***  February, 15  ***

Detailed registration information together with the
ETAPS online registration form is available at

http://www.lsi.upc.es/etaps04/Registration/registration-frame.html

It is possible to register for the workshop without registering
for the main conference.

PRELIMINARY PROGRAM

The WRLA 2004 Preliminary Program is available at

http://www.fdi.ucm.es/wrla2004/preSchedule.pdf

It consists of 2 invited talks, 17 accepted papers, and 4 system demos
(ASF+SDF, CafeOBJ, ELAN, and Maude). The two invited speakers are:

  Gilles Dowek               Ecole Polytechnique & INRIA, Palaiseau
  Mario Rodriguez-Artalejo   Universidad Complutense de Madrid

ORGANIZING COMMITTEE

Narciso Marti-Oliet, Manuel Clavel, and Alberto Verdejo
Departamento de Sistemas Informaticos y Programacion
Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain

CONTACT INFORMATION

For more information, please contact the organizers

            [email-masked]