Subject: categories: Take that, Martin Hyland!

From: Peter Freyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 09:37:10 -0400 (EDT)

Copyright 2001 Gale Group, Inc.
          Business and Management Practices Mondaq Business
    Briefing - The Henley Business Partnership Ltd, United Kingdom

                             May 18, 2001

HEADLINE: United Kingdom: Where Has All The Profit Gone?

LENGTH: 1416 words

BYLINE: Quinton, John

...

Understanding these Cost Accounting and Management Reporting
techniques requires intelligent effort, rather than a degree in
mathematical logic from Cambridge. This is much more applied common
sense than accounting wizardry.

...

---

From: "Robert A.G. Seely" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 11:07:16 -0400 (EDT)

> sense than accounting wizardry.

Yes, but what about a degree in mathematical logic from *Oxford*?
(Unless you were referring to Martin's students ...)

-= rags =-

==================
R.A.G. Seely
<[email-masked]>
<http://www.math.mcgill.ca/rags>