Subject: categories: Re: diaxydoc.tex

From: Michael Barr <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 10:49:42 -0400 (EDT)

I have discovered that a blank line in version 3 of the diagram
documentation that I sent out the other day has caused errors.  Here is
the correct paragraph:
In homological algebra one often has a $3\times3$ diagram, with or
without 0's on the margins.  There is a macro to do that:
\begin{verbatim}
 $$\bfig
\iiixiii(0,0)|aammbblmrlmr|/>`>`>`>`>`>`>`>`>`>`>`>/<500,500>%
{'5436}<400,400>[A'`B'`C'`A`B`C`A''`B''`C'';f'`g'`f`g`f''`g''`u`v`w`u'`v'`w']
 \efig$$
\end{verbatim}
 that gives
 $$\bfig
\iiixiii(0,0)|aammbblmrlmr|/>`>`>`>`>`>`>`>`>`>`>`>/<500,500>%
{'5436}<400,400>[A'`B'`C'`A`B`C`A''`B''`C'';f'`g'`f`g`f''`g''`u`v`w`u'`v'`w']
 \efig$$

Sorry about that.