Subject: categories: job: Postdoc Positions at the CLIP group

From: "A. German Puebla Sanchez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 16:11:28 +0200

Announcing Postdoc Positions at the CLIP group
 ----------------------------------------------
 School of Computer Science
 Technical University of Madrid

The CLIP (Computational Logic, Implementation and Parallelism) group
(http://clip.dia.fi.upm.es) at the School of Computer Science of
Technical University of Madrid is searching for candidates for
postdoctoral research positions in the research areas in which the
group is involved.  A PhD in Computer Science or related areas is
required.

These are research positions (no teaching is compulsory, although it
is allowed) and renewable for up to 5 years.  The initial salary is
28.548 Euros/year plus an initial budget of 5.707 Euros for travel and
other expenses during the first year.  Knowledge of Spanish is not a
prerequisite for application and candidates can be of any
nationality. The working language at the CLIP group for research is
English.

The number of positions available depends on the quality of the
applicants. The positions are co-funded by the Spanish Ministry of
Science and Technology and the Technical University of Madrid within
the "Ramon y Cajal" program. 

Interested applicants should send their C.V. and a description of
their research interests to the CLIP group
([email-masked]) by

** June 15 **

Selection will follow a two step process which is described in more
detail at http://clip.dia.fi.upm.es/Job_Openings/RyC.html

More details on the CLIP group, publications, projects, and research
areas of interest can be found at http://clip.dia.fi.upm.es (see
e.g. the group description at
http://www.clip.dia.fi.upm.es/clip_desc_bysys/clip_desc_bysys.html 
and the listing of research topics and publications at
http://clip.dia.fi.upm.es/clippubsbytopic/clippubsbytopic.html).

-- 
       =============================================================
       |     German Puebla     |      Facultad de Informatica      |
       |   [email-masked]    | Universidad Politecnica de Madrid |
       | Phone +34-91-336-7449 | http://clip.dia.fi.upm.es/~german |
       =============================================================