Subject: categories: job: @ Liverpool: Agent Communication Languages & Protocols

From: Peter McBurney <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 16:08:46 +0100

Apologies for multiple postings. 

The UNIVERSITY of LIVERPOOL, UK - DEPARTMENT of COMPUTER SCIENCE

RESEARCH POST in AGENT COMMUNICATION LANGUAGES & PROTOCOLS

A researcher is required to work on a three year research project in
the use of temporal and modal logics for the specification and
verification of agent communication languages and protocols. The
project will be undertaken within the Agent ART group in Department of
Computer Science at the University of Liverpool (UK), under the
supervision of Prof Mike Wooldridge and Dr Simon Parsons. The project
will provide an opportunity to carry out research on a topic of much
current interest, in a highly active and rapidly expanding group.

Informal enquiries may be sent to:

	 Prof M Wooldridge (mailto:[email-masked]).

Further particulars and details of the application procedure may be
requested from:

	  Director of Personnel
	  University of Liverpool
	  Liverpool L69 3BX, United Kingdom

	  tel:     (+44 151) 794 2210     [24 hour answerphone]
	  mailto:  [email-masked]
	  WWW:     http://www.liv.ac.uk/

** PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE B/451 
** CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS 27 APRIL 2001	
 
--
Mike Wooldridge                      http://www.csc.liv.ac.uk/~mjw/
Department of Computer Science       tel    (+44 151) 794 3667
University of Liverpool              fax    (+44 151) 794 3715
Liverpool L69 7ZF, United Kingdom    mailto:[email-masked]