Subject: categories: Co-operation with ASRIOS-Georgia

From: Irakli Tskhvedadze <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 20:06:42 +0400

Dear Sir/Madam ,

Georgian Association of System Reforms and Informatization of
Organizational Structures (ASRIOS) intends to find partners, carrying
out Mathematical Structures in Computer Science, on close cooperation
based on conceptual project “Research to the Development of Dynamic
Database Structure based on Mathematical Models” with possible funding
support.

ASRIOS conducts development of methodology of construction of
information complexes on the basis of their unification based on
Categorial Analysis, Petri Nets, Mathematical Lattice etc.

If you take an interest in the given proposal, your recommendations for
further interaction will be desirable.

To learn more about ASRIOS activity, please visit web-site
http://www.asrios.ge

Thank you in advance,

Sincerely,

Irakli Tskhvedadze
Vice-President of the Association of System Reforms and
Informatization of Organizational Structures

****************************************************
Association of System Reforms and
Informatization of Organizational Structures(ASRIOS)

Address: Georgia, 380071 Tbilisi, Gamsachurdia ave.10, apt.1
Web:      http://www.asrios.ge
E-mail:    [email-masked]
              [email-masked]
Tel:        +995 32 389710
             +995 32 397926

*********************************************************