Subject: categories: Some pdf files

From: Ross Street <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 10:44:25 +1100

Dear Categories

In the last few weeks I have been having fun pdf-ing lots of files, 
thanks to my very able graduate student Daniel Steffen who set my Mac 
up to do this easily.  Some of these things are now available from my 
publications page

http://www.maths.mq.edu.au/~street/Publications.html

In particular I point to

J. Bichon and R. Street, Militaru's D-equation in monoidal categories 
(February 2001; submitted).
http://www.maths.mq.edu.au/~street/D-equn.ps.gz

R. Street, Functorial calculus in monoidal bicategories (February 
2001; submitted).
http://www.maths.mq.edu.au/~street/Extraord.pdf

B.J. Day, P. McCrudden and R. Street, Dualizations and antipodes 
(February 2001; submitted).
http://www.maths.mq.edu.au/~street/Antipode.pdf

Best wishes,
Ross