Subject: categories: job: Postdoctoral Position

From: Elke Tetzner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 14:11:33 +0100 (MET)

Please pass on to interested Post doctorants. Apologies for multiple copies.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Postdoctoral Position (DEADLINE 1 April 2001)

		   Department of Computer Science,
                       University of Rostock
			     Germany

Vacancy for an assistant professor 

Responsibilities: 

     education and research in programming languages and compiler construction 
     research in implementation techniques in different areas of 
     computer science 
     cooperation in academic self-administration 

Qualifications: 

     PhD in computer science 
     interests in programming languages and compiler constructions 
     priorities: declarative programming, attribute grammars and applications, 
     semantics of programming languages and compiler construction 
     further interests: aspect-oriented programming, specification technics,
                        real-time programming and other 
                        educational skills 
                        a good knowledge of german language 

engagement: 1st April 2001 (permanent) 

salary: BAT-O Ib (special in Germany), full time 

further information: 
      Prof. Dr. G. Riedewald
     (http://www.informatik.uni-rostock.de/FB/Praktik/psuet/griedew.html)
      Dr. W. Mahrhold phone: (+49 381)498-3397

Qualified women are emphatically invited for application. Severely handicapped 
person with same qualification is prefered.