Subject: categories: preprint: Quantisation of Spaces

From: jwpell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 18:30:41 -0500

We wish to announce the availability of our new paper,

                        "On the Quantisation of Spaces,"

which has been submitted to the JPAA volume in honour of the 70th
birthday of Max Kelly. It can be accessed in either pdf or ps format as
follows:

http://www.maths.sussex.ac.uk/Staff/CJM/research/pdf/quanspce.pdf

http://www.maths.sussex.ac.uk/Staff/CJM/research/ps/quanspce.ps

The paper applies the concept of point introduced in our previous paper,
"On the Quantisation of Points,"

http://www.maths.sussex.ac.uk/Staff/CJM/research/pdf/quanpts.pdf

http://www.maths.sussex.ac.uk/Staff/CJM/research/ps/quanpts.ps

to establish a concept of space within the context of involutive unital
quantales.

C. J. Mulvey
J Wick Pelletier

--
Dr. Joan Wick Pelletier
Department of Mathematics and Statistics
York University