Subject: categories: job: lectureship position at Oxford

From: Samson Abramsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 12:09:06 +0000

The following lectureship position at the Oxford University Computing
Laboratory is now available.

Informal enquiries may be made either to myself
([email-masked]), or to Richard Bird ([email-masked]).

Samson Abramsky

====================

                         UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD
                  in association with St Cross College
                          Computing Laboratory
           University Lecturership in Computer Science
Applications are invited for the above post, tenable from as
early a date as may be arranged. Stipend according to age on
the scale £18,731 to £36,740 per annum. The successful
candidate may be offered a non-tutorial fellowship by St
Cross College.
Applications will be welcome in any branch of Computer
Science but especially from candidates whose interests
include any of the following: foundations of computation,
computer-assisted verification, modelling and reasoning about
multi-agent systems, logical and/or probabilistic methods for
uncertain reasoning, databases, intelligent systems.
Applications with a full curriculum vitae and summary of
research interests can be in electronic form (most formats
accepted) but hard copy should follow in the mail.
Applications should be sent to [email-masked]
or in paper form which should be addressed to: The
Administrator, Oxford University Computing Laboratory,
Wolfson Building, Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3QD (please mark
the envelope Lecturership Application) by 9 February 2001,
together with the names and addresses of three referees.
Further particulars may be obtained from the same address or
from http://web.comlab.ox.ac.uk/oucl/jobs/