Subject: categories: TAC Contents: Volume 7

From: Bob Rosebrugh <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 16:21:48 -0400 (AST)

Here is the table of contents and subscription information for Volume 7 of
Theory and Applications of Categories. The Editors invite high quality
submissions. The full table of contents is at
www.tac.mta.ca/tac/

             THEORY AND APPLICATIONS OF CATEGORIES          ISSN 1201-561X

                     Volume 7 - 2000 

1. On Branched Covers in Topos Theory 
      Jonathon Funk, 1-22 

2. A Pseudo Representation Theorem for Various Categories of Relations 
      M. Winter, 23-37 

3. Pure morphisms of commutative rings are effective descent morphisms for
modules -- a new proof 
      Bachuki Mesablishvili, 38-42 

4. On saturated classes of morphisms 
      Carles Casacuberta and Armin Frei, 43-46 

5. Factorization systems for symmetric cat-groups 
      S. Kasangian and E.M. Vitale, 47-70 

6. Balanced coalgebroids 
      Paddy McCrudden, 71-147 

7. On the monadicity of categories with chosen colimits 
      G. M. Kelly and Stephen Lack, 148-170 

8. M-Completeness is seldom monadic over graphs 
      J. Adamek and G. M. Kelly, 171-205 

9. Normal functors and strong protomodularity 
      Dominique Bourn, 206-218 

10. Central extensions in Malt'sev varieties 
      G. Janelidze and G. M. Kelly, 219-226 

11. On the object-wise tensor product of functors to modules 
      Marek Golasinski, 226-235 

12. Quasi-varieties of presheaves 
      Enrico M. Vitale, 236-238 

13. Solution manifolds for systems of differential equations 
      John F. Kennison, 239-262 

14. A simplicial description of the homotopy category of simplicial
groupoids 
      A. R. Garzon, J. G. Miranda and R. Osorio, 263-283 

15. Geometric and Higher Order Logic in terms of Abstract Stone Duality 
      Paul Taylor, 284-338 

SUBSCRIPTION/ACCESS TO ARTICLES 

Subscribers to the journal receive abstracts of accepted papers by
electronic mail. Compiled TeX (.dvi) and Postscript files of the full
articles are available by Web/ftp.

To subscribe, send a request to [email-masked] , including your name and a
postal address. The journal is free to individuals.