Subject: categories: Correction to paper announcement (ftp URL)

From: "Robert A.G. Seely" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 18:04:15 -0400 (EDT)

Earlier I posted an announcement of a paper

                        Finite sum - product logic

                                   by

            J.R.B. Cockett                   R.A.G. Seely
         University of Calgary    and      McGill University
         [email-masked]           [email-masked]

But there was a slight error in the ftp URL given (the http url was
correct however).  The paper may be found at:

 rags web page:  http://www.math.mcgill.ca/rags/

 or McGill Maths ftp site:  
   
          ftp://ftp.math.mcgill.ca/pub/rags/sigmapi/sigmapi.ps.gz
          ftp://ftp.math.mcgill.ca/pub/rags/sigmapi/sigmapi.dvi.gz

==================
R.A.G. Seely
<[email-masked]>
<http://www.math.mcgill.ca/rags>