Subject: categories: TOOLS USA 2000 Call for contributions

From: "TOOLS Conferences" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 14:47:04 -0800

Dear Colleague:

This is the abbreviated call for contributions for TOOLS USA 2000.
The full information is at

		http://www.tools-conferences.com/usa

Please post or forward this information to any other colleague who
think might be interested.

With best regards,

-- TOOLS Conference organization

*************************************************************************

		TOOLS USA 2000
 	  "Software Serving Society"

	Santa Barbara, California
  	  July 30 - August 3, 2000

http://www.toolsconferences.com/usa

CALL FOR CONTRIBUTIONS (deadline 10 March 2000)

TOOLS is the major international conference series devoted to
applications object technology, component technology and other
advanced approaches to software development.

TOOLS USA 2000 will be held in Santa Barbara, CA at the Fess Parker
Double Tree Resort, one of the most beautiful resorts on the West Coast
and will continue the commitment to excellence of earlier TOOLS conferences
in Europe, Australia, Asia and the USA since 1989.

The proceedings will be published world-wide by the IEEE Computer
Society.

PAPERS
------

TOOLS USA 2000 is now soliciting papers on all aspects of
object and component technology. All submitted papers will be refereed
and assessed for technical quality and usefulness to practitioners and
applied researchers.

TOOLS USA particularly welcomes papers that present general
findings based upon industrial experience. Such papers will be judged
by the quality of their contribution to industrial best-practice.

TUTORIALS, WORKSHOPS AND PANELS
-------------------------------

Tutorials, workshops, and panels  form an important part of the TOOLS
conferences. TOOLS USA 2000 is welcoming proposals for tutorials,
workshops and panels on topics related to the theme of the conference.

FOR MORE DETAILS AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT THE CONFERENCE
WEBSITE AT http://www.tools-conferences.com/usa