Subject: categories: PhD positions available, please advertise

From: Fairouz Kamareddine <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 17:34:22 +0000

PhD positions in Logics, Types, Rewriting
			The ULTRA group
		Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, Scotland

We have many PhD openings within the ULTRA group.  
See http://www.cee.hw.ac.uk/ultra/index.html

The ULTRA group works on the applications of logics, type theories,
and rewriting theory to the design and implementation of programming
languages, the formalization of mathematics, and theorem proving. The
ULTRA group is located in the Department of Computing and Electrical
Engineering at Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, Scotland.

The department of Computing and Electrical at Heriot-Watt is a very
lively, active and friendly place with a supportive spirit.  The
department is committed to excellence and is investing a lot in the
future. Heriot-Watt is located in beautiful parklands on the
outskirsts of Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland and a beautiful and
historic city.

We are looking for active, energetic and committed people. 

If you are interested, send your c.v. to Professor Fairouz Kamareddine
of Dr Joe Wells by e-mail ([email-masked] or [email-masked])
or post (Heriot-Watt University, Department of Computing and
Electrical Engineering, Riccarton, Edinburgh EH14 4AS, Scotland) and
arrange for three letters of recommendation.