Subject: categories: PSSL 73, First Announcement

From: Koslowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 14:15:12 +0100 (MET)

PERIPATETIC SEMINAR ON SHEAVES AND LOGIC

        73rd meeting - first announcement

The 73rd meeting of the seminar will be held at the Department of
Theoretical Computer Science of the Technical University in
Braunschweig, Germany, over the weekend of April 29-30, 2000.  Notice
that Monday, May 1, is a holiday in Germany.  The seminar welcomes
talks using or addressing category theory or logic, either explicitly
or implicitly, in the study of any aspect of mathematics or science.

Braunschweig is located about 60 km East of Hannover and can easily be
reached by car or train.  The closest airport is in Hannover; the
airport bus to the Hannover train station takes about 20 minutes, and
the train from there to Braunschweig takes about 40 minutes or less.
We will send further information on the location of the seminar, along
with details on local travel and accommodation to those who register,
at least a week before the meeting.

Jiri Adamek
J"urgen Koslowski

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please return to J"urgen Koslowski <[email-masked]> (or
<[email-masked]>, if you have problems with the first address), 
preferably before April 1.

Postal address:
Institut f"ur Theoretische Informatik
TU Braunschweig
Postfach 3329
D-38023 Braunschweig
Germany

======================================================================

I intend to come to the 73rd meeting of the PSSL in Braunschweig

* I intend to give a talk entitled .....................................

* Please reserve accommodation for Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday night(s)

Name   :
Address:

Email  :
Phone  :

*Delete if inapplicable

=======================================================================

-- 
J"urgen Koslowski           \  If I don't see you no more on this world
ITI, TU Braunschweig          \  I'll meet you on the next one
[email-masked]         \  and don't be late!
http://www.iti.cs.tu-bs/~koslowj  \     Jimi Hendrix (Voodoo Child, SR)