Subject: categories: CatMAT2000

From: "CatMAT2000" <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Feb 2000 11:59:16 +0200

SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT

                                for CatMAT2000

As announced earlier the conference 

           "Categorical Methods in Algebra and Topology -

         Commemorating 25 years of Category Theory in Bremen"

will take place at the University of Bremen, from August 21 to 25,
2000.

This message contains some important information as well as a
registration form. All information can also be obtained from the
conference website at

http://katmat.math.uni-bremen.de/catmat2000/

where you might register, too.

1. DATES

Registration deadline is April 15, 2000.

Later registrations will be considered, but no slot in the program
will be guaranteed.

Deadline for submission of abstracts: May 31, 2000.

2. FEES

There will be a conference fee of DM 100,00 to be paid by April 15.

The fee will be DM 150,00 if paid later than April 15.

The conference fee covers refreshments during breaks, conference
material and a volume of the proceedings.

Please pay your fees to

Recipient:     Universität Bremen

Bank :          Bremer Landesbank   Bank Code (BLZ) 290 500 00

Account-No: 1070 115000

Reference:   2538/01812-3 CatMAT2000

3. PROGRAM

The program will consist of invited lectures of 40 minutes each, and
of contributed talks of 20 minutes.

4. ABSTRACTS

Abstracts should not exceed 1 page. They should be submitted
electronically  (preferrably as a (La)TeX file) not later than May 31.

5. PROCEEDINGS

The proceedings of the conference will appear as a volume of the
Bremen preprint series "Mathematik-Arbeitspapiere". Please indicate on
registration whether you will contribute to the proceedings.
Contributions should not exceed 10 pages.

6. ACCOMMODATION

Participants should make reservations on their own. Please visit the
conference website for assistance (as from February 15).

For further information (as e.g. w.r.t. travel information,
get-together-venue, possible excursions etc) please visit the
conference website.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

REGISTRATION FORM

NAME: __________________________________________

INSTIUTION:_____________________________________

ADDRESS:________________________________________

              _________________________________________

E-MAIL:__________________________________________

TITLE OF TALK:_____________________________________

                      ______________________________________

I intend to contribute to the proceedings:     YES/NO

I am booked into the following hotel: _______________________

---------------------------------------------------------

Hans-E. Porst		   	  e-mail: [email-masked]

FB 3: Mathematik		  Phone: +49 421 2182276

University of Bremen	  Secr.: +49 421 2184971

D-28334 Bremen	          Fax:   +49 421 2184856

                          http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~porst/

---------------------------------------------------------