Subject: categories: Montreal Seminar announcement list

From: Robert Seely <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 18:17:00 -0500 (EST)

Due to the recent hard disk failure on triples, I have lost the
current electronic mailing list for notices of seminars of the
Montreal Category Theory group.  The seminar schedule is (as always)
available on the triples home page 
     http://www.math.mcgill.ca/triples
so anyone interested in what talks are being given at McGill may check
there.  I will reconstruct the local mailing list, but if anyone wants
me to add their names to that list, and they are not presently in
Montreal, please email me, and I will do so.

This might be a good time to remind people that if emailing folks at
McGill, it is always best to use the format 
     [email-masked]
rather than any variant using "triples" in the email address.  This
allows us to move things around as necessary, when crises strike.  It
may also be a good time to remind folks that all urls (including ftp)
that began "http://triples.math.mcgill.ca/" have been replaced by more 
generic "http://www.math.mcgill.ca/triples/" (for ftp, the standard
url is "ftp://ftp.math.mcgill.ca/pub/").  If you haven't updated your
links and bookmarks, please do so, since the old formats are no longer
supported.  If a McGill link fails to work, check to see if this is
the reason.

-= rags =-

===================================
RAG Seely
<[email-masked]>
<http://www.math.mcgill.ca/rags>
===================================