Subject: categories: FoSSaCS 2001 Accepted Papers

From: Marino Miculan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 19:25:06 +0100 (CET)

Please post.

Regards,
- Marino

-----------------------------------------------------------------

                     FoSSaCS 2001 Accepted Papers

Please find enclosed the list of papers accepted at FoSSaCS 2001.
The list is available also on the FoSSaCS web site at
http://fossacs.dimi.uniud.it/accepted.html

Furio Honsell
FoSSaCS'01 Chair

-----

1.Verified Bytecode Verifiers
  Tobias Nipkow

2.Axioms for Recursion in Call-by-Value
  Masahito Hasegawa, Yoshihiko Kakutani

3.Decidability of weak bisimilarity for a subset of basic parallel processes
  Colin Stirling

4.On the complexity of parity word automata
  Valerie King, Orna Kupferman, Moshe Vardi

5.Secrecy Types for Asymmetric Communication
  Martin Abadi, Bruno Blanchet

6.Higher-Order Abstract Syntax with Induction in Isabelle/HOL:
  Formalizing the Pi-Calculus and Mechanizing the Theory of Contexts
  Christine Röckl, Daniel Hirschkoff, Stefan Berghofer

7.An axiomatic semantics for the synchronous language Gentzen
  Simone Tini

8.Temporary Data in Shared Dataspace Coordination Languages
  Nadia Busi, Roberto Gorrieri, Gianluigi Zavattaro

9.Type Isomorphisms and Proof Reuse in Dependent Type Theory
  Gilles Barthe, Olivier Pons

10.Coalgebra of Abstract Processes
   Sava Krstic, John Launchbury, Dusko Pavlovic

11.On the Modularity of Deciding Call-by-Need
   Irène Durand, Aart Middeldorp

12.On Garbage and Program Logic
   Peter W. O'Hearn, Cristiano Calcagno

13.Axiomatizing tropical semirings
   Luca Aceto, Zoltan Esik, Anna Ingolfsdottir

14.On the Duality between Observability and Reachability
   Michel Bidoit, Rolf Hennicker, Alexander Kurz

15.The Complexity of Model Checking Mobile Ambients
   Witold Charatonik, Silvano Dal Zilio, Andrew D. Gordon,
   Supratik Mukhopadhyay, Jean-Marc Talbot

16.Class Analysis of Object-Oriented Programs through Abstract Interpretation
   Thomas Jensen, Fausto Spoto

17.Foundations for a graph-based approach to the specification of
   Access Control Policies
   Manuel Koch, Luigi Vincenzo Mancini, Francesco Parisi-Presicce

18.High-Level Petri Nets as Type Theories in the Join Calculus
   Maria Grazia Buscemi, Vladimiro Sassone

19.On Rational Message Sequence Chart Languages and Relationships to
   Mazurkiewicz Trace Theory
   Remi Morin

20.On the Decidability of the Finite Model Problem
   Mikolaj Bojanczyk

21.The Rho Cube
   Horatiu Cirstea, Claude Kirchner, Luigi Liquori

22.Computational Completeness of Programming Languages Based on Graph
   Transformation
   Detlef Plump

23.Synchronized Tree Languages Revisited and New Applications
   Valerie Gouranton, Helmut Seidl, Pierre Rety

24.Type inference with recursive type equations
   Mario Coppo

25.Model checking CTL+ and FCTL is hard
   Francois Laroussinie, Nicolas Markey, Philippe Schnoebelen

-----------------------------------------------------------------