Subject: categories: PSSL 74 -- Second announcement

From: "Dr. P.T. Johnstone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 15:24:00 +0100 (BST)

PSSL 74 -- Second announcement

The 74th meeting of the Peripatetic Seminar on Sheaves and Logic (wrongly
labelled the 73rd meeting in the previous announcement) will be held in the
new Centre for Mathematical Sciences, University of Cambridge, on the
weekend of 4--5 November 2000. As usual, we invite contributions from anyone
interested in the application of categorical and sheaf-theoretic methods in
logic and theoretical computer science.

If you wish to attend, please complete the attached registration form and
return it to [email-masked] as soon as possible, and in any case by
Wednesday 25 October. We shall attempt to reserve accommodation, either in
College guest rooms or in local `bed and breakfast' accommodation, for all
those who request it; but if you want us to do this please let us know as
early as you can.

Further information on accommodation, and a provisional programme, will be
circulated about a week before the meeting.

                                                   Martin Hyland
                                                   Peter Johnstone
                                                   Tom Leinster
-------------------------------------
REGISTRATION FORM

Name:

Address:

E-mail:

I intend to come to the 74th meeting of the PSSL.

*I should like to give a talk lasting about _____  minutes,
entitled:

*I should like to reserve accommodation for *Friday/Saturday/Sunday*
night(s).

* Please delete if inapplicable.