Subject: categories: New mailing list

From: Stefan Milius <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 11:55:18 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear Colleagues,

we would like to offer a new mailing list:

Algebraic and Coalgebraic Methods in Computer Science

the aim of which is to provide background for

1. information on available preprints
2. discussion
3. queries
4. conference announcements

in all areas concerned with applications of (co)-algebraic
methods in Computer Science.

The new coalgebras list will be moderated by one of us to avoid unwanted
postings (such as spam) to the list.   
If you wish to join the mailing list please send an email containing only the
word 

subscribe

in the mail's body to 
[email-masked]

Postings to the list should be sent to
[email-masked]

We are currently also setting up a web site for the coalgebras list at the URL
http://www.iti.cs.tu-bs.de/~coalgebras

If you have any questions or comments regarding the list or the web site 
please do not hesitate to contact the moderator of the list at
[email-masked]

Yours sincerely

Jiri Adamek & Stefan Milius
Technical University of Braunschweig, Germany

p.s. Sorry, if you receive multiple copies of this email.