Subject: categories: CL2000: 3rd call for papers

From: "Raamsdonk van F" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 13:55:33 +0100 (MET)

*** apologies for multiple copies ***
           
  First International Conference on Computational Logic, CL2000
               Imperial College, London, UK 
                  24th to 28th July, 2000 

              http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/cl2000  
                                      
                    3rd call for papers

The deadline for submission of papers to CL2000 is FEBRUARY 1, 2000.

Papers on all aspects of the theory, implementation, and application 
of Computational Logic are invited, where Computational Logic is to 
be understood broadly as the use of logic in Computer Science. 

Papers can be submitted to one the following seven streams of CL2000
(each stream has its own separate program committee):

   - Database Systems (DOOD2000)      
   - Program Development (LOPSTR2000)            
   - Knowledge Representation and Non-monotonic Reasoning       
   - Automated Deduction: Putting Theory into Practice   
   - Constraints        
   - Logic Programming: Theory and Extensions       
   - Logic Programming: Implementations and Applications 

The last three streams effectively constitute the former ICLP
conference series that will be now integrated into CL2000. 

Please note the following:

   - Further details on formatting of the papers, publisher, 
     etcetera are available via the webpage of the conference.
   - Authors will be notified of acceptance/rejection by 
     15th April, 2000.
   - Camera-ready versions must be received by 15th May, 2000.

CL2000 is co-locating with ILP2000, the 10th International 
Conference on Inductive Logic Programming. The call for papers 
of ILP2000 (deadline for submission of papers: 29 March 2000)
and further information is available via

   http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/ILP-events/ILP-2000