Subject: categories: TAC Contents: Volume 5

From: TAC <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 15:11:09 -0400 (AST)

Here is the table of contents and subscription information for Volume 5 of
Theory and Applications of Categories. The Editors invite high quality
submissions. The full table of contents is at
www.tac.mta.ca/tac/

             THEORY AND APPLICATIONS OF CATEGORIES          ISSN 1201-561X

                     Volume 5 - 1999 

1. A note on discrete Conduche fibrations 
     Peter Johnstone, 1-11 

2. A tensor product for Gray-categories 
     Sjoerd Crans, 12-69 

3. A note on the exact completion of a regular category, and its
   infinitary generalizations 
     Stephen Lack, 70-80 

4. A useful category for mixed Abelian groups 
     Grigore Calugareanu, 81-90 

5. Distributive laws for pseudomonads 
     Francisco Marmolejo, 91-147 

6. Convergence in exponentiable spaces 
     Claudio Pisani, 148-162 

7. Double categories, 2-categories, thin structures and connections 
     Ronald Brown and Ghafar Mosa, 163-175 

8. Chu-spaces, a group algebra and induced representations 
     Eva Schlaepfer, 176-201 

9. When projective does not imply flat, and other homological anomalies 
     L. Gaunce Lewis, Jr., 202-250 

10. Aspects of fractional exponent functors 
     Anders Kock and Gonzalo Reyes, 251-265 

11. Generalized congruences -- Epimorphisms in Cat 
     M.Bednarczyk, A.Borzyszkowski, W.Pawlowski, 266-280 

12. Localizations of Maltsev varieties 
     Marino Gran and Enrico Maria Vitale, 281-291 

SUBSCRIPTION/ACCESS TO ARTICLES 

Subscribers to the journal receive abstracts of accepted papers by
electronic mail. Compiled TeX (.dvi) and Postscript files of the full
articles are available by WWW/ftp.

To subscribe, send a request to [email-masked] , including your name and a
postal address. The journal is free to individuals.

University Departments, Libraries, and other institutional subscribers are
invited to consult with the Managing Editor about subscription and
archiving. Authors retain copyright to articles appearing in the Journal.
The Journal is copyright by its Editorial Board. For further information,
contact the Managing Editor, Robert Rosebrugh, [email-masked] .