Subject: categories: PSSL 71: Second Announcement

From: [email-masked] (Marino Gran)
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 16:27:47 +0200 (MET DST)

PERIPATETIC SEMINAR ON SHEAVES AND LOGIC
                 71st meeting -- Second Announcement

The 71st meeting of the PSSL will be held in Louvain-la-Neuve on the
weekend of 16-17 October 1999. We welcome contributed talks on category
theory and related areas.

Talks on Saturday 16 October will be organized at "Le Bois des Reves", a
nice place close to Louvain-la-Neuve. Lunch and dinner will be offered
there to all
participants who have announced their participation by October 4 (sorry, we
are unable to escape this restriction).

Talks on Sunday morning will be organized in a lecture room close to the
Residence Le Relais and the Louvain-la-Neuve railway station.

Those interested in attending the meeting should complete the registration
form below and return it as soon as possible to

[email-masked]

ACCOMMODATION
Two kinds of accommodation are available:

1. At the "Residence Le Relais", rue de la Gare 6, LLN
   Tel. 010 / 486565
   Fax  010 / 486550
   in the centre of Louvain-la-Neuve. Prices start at 950 BEF per night
   (single room). You can find further information at the address

             http://www.relais.ucl.ac.be

2. At the "Hotel de Lauzelle", avenue de Lauzelle 61, LLN
   Tel. 010 / 450751
   Fax  010 / 450911
   located at walking distance from the centre (10 minutes).
   The prices are:
   -2550 BEF for a single room
   -2900 BEF for a double room

You can book a room personally (using the electronic reservation form for
the "Le Relais") or you can ask us to make a reservation for you.
In any case please fill in the registration form below and return it by
October 4.

More details, including a programme, will be sent out a week before the
meeting to those who have registered.

With very best regards,

                                                        Francis Borceux
                                                        Marino Gran
                                                        Mamuka Jibladze
                                                        Enrico Vitale

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
PSSL 71 -- REGISTRATION FORM

Name:

Address:

E-mail:

  I wish to attend the 71st meeting of the PSSL.

 *I should like to give a talk entitled:

 *Please reserve accommodation for me
 - At the "Residence Le Relais" for Friday/Saturday/Sunday night(s)
 - At the "Hotel de Lauzelle" for Friday/Saturday/Sunday night(s)

 *I have reserved accommodation on my own
 - At the "Residence Le Relais" for Friday/Saturday/Sunday night(s)
 - At the "Hotel de Lauzelle" for Friday/Saturday/Sunday night(s)

 *Please reserve for me
   * lunch on Saturday
   * dinner on Saturday

 *Delete if inappropriate.
------------------------------------------------------------------------