Subject: categories: URLs changing at McGill

From: "R.A.G. Seely" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 17:48:56 -0400 (EDT)

Please update all links and bookmarks to individual users's home pages
at McGill in the following way:
       http://www.math.mcgill.ca/~user (old style) 
becomes
       http://www.math.mcgill.ca/user (new style) 

(note the disappearance of the tilde).

(In particular, values of the variable "user" of interest to this list
include: barr, bunge, makkai, rags (or seely).  Lambek has a page at
http://www.math.mcgill.ca/triples/lambek , but at present this only
deals with a past LambekFest.)

At present, in addition, the Category Group home page on triples is
now http://www.math.mcgill.ca/triples  -  but we are hoping to soon
have enabled the old version (through a virtual link) again.

As some of you may have been aware, we have had some security problems
at McGill, which is causing changes in our public "face".  We are
trying to keep these changes as "invisible" to the outside user as
possible.  You may (should) find that the old style urls still work,
but we cannot guarantee that that will continue, so changing your
links now will help.

= rags =

=================================
<[email-masked]>
<http://www.math.mcgill.ca/rags>