Subject: categories: New mailing list for universal algebra

From: "William H. Rowan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 20:02:20 -0700

Greetings:

I have finally established a mailing list for universal algebra.  (I have
been thinking about doing this for a long time.  At one time, I was going
to establish a mailing list for Beck modules, and a fair number of people on
this list expressed interest.)  The mailing list is at the onelist.com web
facility.

It is a moderated mailing list, for now, with me as the only moderator for
the time being.  (My policy will be that anything that isn't spam or harmful
to someone else will be accepted.)

To subscribe, you can register for the univalg list at on the web at
http://www.onelist.com, or send e-mail to [email-masked].
Onelist.com may then ask you to confirm your subscription by e-mail.  To
submit a message to the list, either post it using the facilities at the
web site, or send it to [email-masked].

If you have any problems doing any of this, please send me e-mail at 
[email-masked].

The mailing list is set up so that replies to messages go out to the
whole list.  So, please bear this in mind.  If for some reason you subscribe,
and then change your mind, you can unsubscribe at the web site or send
e-mail to [email-masked].

Bill Rowan