Subject: categories: CADE-17 Preliminary Call For Papers

From: David McAllester <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 14:59:26 -0400 (EDT)

The 17th International Conference on Automated Deduction
     June 17-20, 2000, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
            PRELIMINARY CALL FOR PAPERS
  (further details at http://www.research.att.com/conf/cade)

For the last 25 years CADE has been the major forum for the
presentation of research in automated deduction.  Original research
papers in all aspects of automated theorem proving, automated reasoning,
computer aided verification, formal methods and static analysis
are solicited for CADE-17.

PROGRAM CHAIR: David McAllester, AT&T Labs-Research
CONFERENCE CHAIR: Frank Pfenning, Carnegie Mellon University

PROGRAM COMMITTEE: Hubert Comon, David Dill, Ulrich Furbach, Harald Ganzinger,
Mike Gordon, Didier Galmiche, Tom Henzinger, Deepak Kapur, Ursula Martin,
Ken McMillan, Paliath Narendran,  David Plaisted, Robert Nieuwenhuis, Tobias Nipkow,
Hans de Nivelle, Larry Paulson, Amir Pnueli, Mark Stickel, Moshe Y. Vardi, Andrei Voronkov.

SUBMISSIONS DEADLINE: January 15, 2000
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE: March 1
CAMERA-READY COPY: March 21

SUBMISSIONS: Papers must be original and not submitted for publication
elsewhere. Research papers can be up to 15 proceedings pages, and
system descriptions can be up to 5 pages.  System description
submissions must include a URL for a web page from which the system
can either be run or obtained by reviewers.  The proceedings of
CADE-17 will be published by Springer-Verlag in the LNAI series.
Electronic submission of postscript generated from LaTeX2e and the
Springer llncs class files is strongly encouraged (details and
alternatives at the web site above).