Subject: categories: Permanent position in foundations of computation

From: Peter Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 10:52:01 +0100

UNIVERSITY OF SUSEX

SCHOOL OF COGNITIVE AND COMPUTING SCIENCES

LECTURER (Grade A/B) - Foundations of Computer Science (Ref 131)

Applications are invited for this position in Foundations of Computer
Science. Candidates should be able to show evidence of significant
research achievement in any aspect of the Foundations of Computation.
The successful applicant will be expected to expand significantly the
existing high research profile of the Group in this area. Applicants
should also be willing to teach in areas of Computer Science other than
their research speciality.

Salary in the range: £16,655 - £21,815 per annum (Grade A) or £22,726 -
£29,048 per annum (Grade B). Salaries under review. Closing date:
Friday 13 August 1999.

Informal enquiries may be made to Professor Matthew Hennessy, COGS,
University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton BN1 9QH, UK. Tel +44 1273 678101
Email [email-masked].

Application forms and further particulars are available from and should
be returned to Liz Showler, Staffing Services Office, Sussex House,
University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton BN1 9RH, UK. Tel +44 1273 877324
Email [email-masked]. Details of the School are available at
http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk. Details of all posts can also be found via
the website below.

http://www.susx.ac.uk/Units/staffing

An Equal Opportunity Employer