Subject: categories: Workshop: "OPERADS AND APPLICATIONS",

From: "I. Moerdijk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 15:28:08 +0200 (MET DST)

ANNOUNCEMENT:

On June 10-12 (Thurday-Saturday), 1999, an informal workshop will take
place at University of Utrecht, The Netherlands, under the title

"OPERADS AND APPLICATIONS",

organized by F. Clauwens (Nijmegen), E. Looijenga and I. Moerdijk
(Utrecht).

Invited lectures will be given by:

A. Joyal
M. Kapranov
I. Kriz
J.-L.Loday
M. Markl
J. Morava
T.Pirashvili
S. Shnider
J. Stasheff
A.Voronov

Further information is available via the home page of our institute (http//www.math.uu.nl/operads/).

There is no registration fee. Unfortunately, we will not be able to
provide funding for participants other than the speakers listed above.
If you wish to attend, please register with Corrie van Os
([email-masked]). If you do so before April 26, she will be able to book
a hotel room for you.

Ieke Moerdijk.