Subject: categories: doctoral/postdoctoral grants

From: [email-masked] (Prof. Dr. Vogler)
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 08:52:18 +0100

We apologize if you have received this e-mail more than once.

_________________________________________________________________________

The Faculty of Computer Science at the Dresden University of Technology,
Germany, offers in the framework of its research programme 
(DFG-Graduiertenkolleg) 

        Specification of discrete processes and systems of processes 
                 by operational models and logics

several 

A. doctoral grants and 
B. postdoctoral grants 

with a duration of three years and two years, respectively, starting from
February 1st, 2000.

In this research programme we consider various formal concepts for studying
processes, in particular, algebraic and category-theoretic models, 
logic-specification, semi-automatic verification of properties, and 
formal concept analysis.

Applicants who have finished their master degree or Ph.D. can apply for
grant A or grant B, respectively, by sending their curriculum vitae, photo, 
list of publications, and two recommendations by professors not later than 
December 2nd, 1999 to 

Dresden University of Technology
Faculty of Computer Science
Prof. Dr.-Ing.habil. Heiko Vogler
Mommsenstr. 13
D-01062 Dresden
Germany

Further information can be found on the page:
http://orchid.inf.tu-dresden.de/gk-spezifikation/index.html