Subject: categories: My ftp site

From: Michael Barr <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 11:01:06 -0500 (EST)

I have finally reorganized my ftp site.  It is at
ftp.math.mcgill.ca/pub/barr.  There is an Index (The "I" is capitalized so
it is listed first) and it gives the full title and the name of the file.  
All files are given as zipped dvi and zipped ps files.  I will endeavor to
maintain this in this fashion.  In fact, I have attached the Index.

Michael

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%  Index  %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

This is an index of the files.	With the exception of the corrections
and updates to ctcs and ttt, and the electronic parts of ctcs, these
files are available as dvi or ps files with the names xxxxxxdv.zip and
xxxxxxps.zip.  The possible xxxxxx appear below with full names and
bibliographic references, if relevant.

 acmod
     M. Barr, Accessible categories and models of linear logic.  J.
     Pure Applied Algebra, vol. 69 (1990), 219-232.

 algcmp
     M. Barr, Algebraically compact functors.  J. Pure Applied
     Algebra, vol. 82 (1992), 211--232.

 asymm
     M. Barr, Non-symmetric $*$-autonomous categories.	Theoretical
     Computer Science, vol. 139 (1995), 115-130.

 balls
     M. Barr, (with Heinrich Kleisli), Topological balls.  To appear
     in Cahiers Topologie Geometrie Differentielle Categorique, vol.
     40, (1999).

 careil
     M. Barr, Cartan-Eilenberg cohomology and triples.	J. Pure
     Applied Algebra, vol. 112 (1996), 219--238.

 chucon
     M. Barr, The Chu construction.  Theory and Applications of
     Categories, vol. 2 (1996), 17--35.

 chuse
     M. Barr, {The separated extensional Chu category}.  Theory and
     Applications of Categories, vol. 4 (1998), 127--137.

 ctcs.ansbook.ps.gz
 ctcs.ansbook.
 ctcs.elec.supp.ps.gz
 ctcs.elec.supp.
 ctcsud
     Updates, corrections and electronic parts of ctcs.

 fpoccc
     M. Barr, Fixed point operators in cartesian closed categories.
     Theoretical Comp.	Sci. vol. 70 (1990), 65--72.

 fzymod
     M. Barr, Fuzzy models of linear logic.  Mathematical Structures
     Computer Science, vol. 6 (1996), 301--312.

 hsppos
     M. Barr, Functorial semantics and HSP type theorems.  Algebra
     Universalis, vol. 31 (1994), 223-241.

 hsp
     M. Barr, HSP type theorems in the category of posets.  Proc. 7th
     International Conf.  Mathematical Foundation of Programming
     Language Semantics, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 598
     (1992) 221--234.

 omatt
     M. Barr, *-Autonomous categories:	once more around the track}.
     To apear in Theory and Applications of Categories.

 orisng
     M. Barr, Oriented singular homology.  Theory and Applications of
     Categories, vol. 1 (1995), 1--9.

 scatll
     M. Barr, $*$-Autonomous categories and linear logic.
     Mathematical Structures Computer Science, vol. 1 (1991),
     159--178.

 sepvec
     M. Barr, Separability of tensor in Chu categories of vector
     spaces.  Mathematical Structures Computer Science, vol. 6 (1996),
     213--217.

 sketch
     M. Barr, Notes on sketches, notes of lectures presented at the
     Electro-technical laboratory in Tsukuba, Japan.  Parts are taken
     verbatim from TTT.  ETL in Tsukuba.  Parts of it are adapted from
     [Barr \& Wells, 1995].

 strev
     M. Barr, $*$-Autonomous categories, revisited.  J. Pure Applied
     Algebra, vol. 111 (1996), 1--20.

 topop
     M. Barr, (with M.C. Pedicchio), Top$^{op}$ is a quasi-variety.
     Cahiers Topologie Geometrie Differentielle Categorique, vol. 36
     (1995), 3-11.

 trmclg
     M. Barr, Terminal coalgebras in well-founded set theory.
     Theoretical Comp.	Sci., vol. 114 (1993), 299--315.

 tttcor
     Corrections to TTT.

 varset
     A paper written to order for Mathematical Intelligencer after
     the editor Chandler Davis twisted my arm and proctically begged
     me to do it.  He has been sitting on it for ten years, any memory
     of the article it was a response to having long since escaped any
     reader's mind.  Nor has he ever explained himself or apologized.

 xctrep
     M. Barr, Representations of categories.  J. Pure Applied Algebra,
     vol. 41 (1986), 113--137.

 unzip.exe
     DOS unzip program.  I believe all Unix installations come with
     unzip.