Subject: categories: CatMAT2000

From: "Hans-E. Porst" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 11:38:09 +0200

A conference

                Categorical Methods in Algebra and Topology

will take place at the University of Bremen from August 21-26, 2000.

This conference will commemorate 25 years of categorical research and
teaching at the University of Bremen and is to be seen in a long line of
similar ones (e.g. Mannheim 1975, Berlin 1978, Ottawa 1980, Cape Town
1981, Toledo, Ohio 1983, L'Aquila 1986, Prague 1988, Antwerp 1998).

People interested to participate are invited to preregister at our
website (which will be updated regularly from now on)

http://katmat.math.uni-bremen.de/catmat2000/

or via e-mail.

Hans-E. Porst

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hans-E. Porst		   	  e-mail: [email-masked]
FB 3: Mathematik		  Phone: +49 421 2182276
University of Bremen	  Secr.: +49 421 2184971
D-28334 Bremen	          Fax:   +49 421 2184856
                          http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~porst/