Subject: categories: CL2000: 2nd call for papers

From: [email-masked] (Raamsdonk van F)
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 16:25:19 +0200 (MET DST)

*** apologies for multiple copies ***
           
  First International Conference on Computational Logic, CL2000
               Imperial College, London, UK 
                  24th to 28th July, 2000 
                                      
                    2nd call for papers

CL2000 is the first conference in a major new series of annual
international conferences bringing together the various communities
of researchers who have a common interest in Computational Logic.  

CL2000 is collocating with the following conferences: 

DOOD2000: 6th Int'l Conference on Rules and Objects in Databases 
ILP2000: 10th Int'l Workshop on Inductive Logic Programming 
LOPSTR2000: 10th Int'l Workshop on Logic-based Program Synthesis 
            and Transformation 

CL2000 will include seven streams covering various subfields of
computational logic, each with its own separate Program Committee: 

   - Database Systems (DOOD2000)      
   - Program Development (LOPSTR2000)            
   - Knowledge Representation and Non-monotonic Reasoning       
   - Automated Deduction: Putting Theory into Practice   
   - Constraints        
   - Logic Programming: Theory and Extensions       
   - Logic Programming: Implementations and Applications 
   
The last three streams effectively constitute the former ICLP
conference series that will be now integrated into CL2000. 
  
ILP2000 will be collocating as a separate conference.

Papers on all aspects of the theory, implementation, and
application of Computational Logic are invited, where
Computational Logic is to be understood broadly as the use of
logic in Computer Science. 

Provisional deadlines:          
   Papers must be submitted by 1 February, 2000        
   Authors will be notified of acceptance/rejection by 1 May, 2000         
   Camera-ready versions must be received by 1 June, 2000  
            
Further information is available at the conference web site:

http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/cl2000