Subject: categories: PSSL 70 -- Second Announcement

From: "Dr. P.T. Johnstone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 15:29:11 +0000 (GMT)

PERIPATETIC SEMINAR ON SHEAVES AND LOGIC
               70th meeting -- Second Announcement

The 70th meeting of the PSSL will be held in Cambridge on the weekend of
27-28 February 1999. As usual, we welcome contributed talks on any aspect
of category theory, sheaf theory or related areas of logic and computer
science.

As previously announced, this meeting will be a special one to celebrate 
the 60th birthday of Gavin Wraith, who has been involved with the
Peripatetic Seminar since its inception in 1976. We therefore particularly
welcome talks relating to areas in which Gavin has worked.

Those intending to come to the meeting should complete the registration 
form below, and return it as soon as possible to <[email-masked]>.
We shall attempt to arrange accommodation in College guest rooms (or,
failing that, in local bed and breakfast establishments) for those who
request it before 17 February.

Lectures will take place in the Isaac Newton Institute, Clarkson Road,
beginning at 9.30 on Saturday and ending by lunchtime on Sunday. An 
informal bread-and-cheese lunch will be provided on both days. Details of
other arrangements, including a provisional programme, will be sent out
about a week before the meeting to those who have registered.

                                           Peter Johnstone
                                           Martin Hyland
                                           Chris Mulvey

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
PSSL 70 -- REGISTRATION FORM

Name:

Address:

E-mail:

  I plan to attend the 70th meeting of the PSSL.

 *I should like to give a talk, lasting about       minutes,
  entitled:

 *Please reserve accommodation for me for Friday/Saturday/Sunday night(s).

 *Delete if inappropriate.
------------------------------------------------------------------------