Subject: BOUNCE [email-masked]: Approval required:

From: Categories List <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 02:05:52 -0300 (ADT)

>From rrosebru  Wed Sep 23 02:05:51 1998
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 01:09:15 -0400 (EDT)
From: "R.A.G. Seely" <[email-masked]>
To: Linear mailing list <[email-masked]>,
        Types List <[email-masked]>, Categories List <[email-masked]>
Subject: URL update for Category group, Montreal (Lambek Festschrift, etc)

Recently there have been some security problems with the Montreal
Category Group's ftp site on triples.  This seems a good opportunity
to remind people that our old "ftp-based" URLs have been updated for
WWW use.  In particularly, the "official" URL for the group's WWW page
is (and has been for a while now)

      http://triples.math.mcgill.ca

(note the absence of the redundant "www" prefix)

Related URLs that are linked to this include the recent call for
papers for the Lambek Festschrift (deadline 31 Jan 1999)

     http://triples.math.mcgill.ca/lambek/LambekVol.html

as well as the current seminars of the group, and the table of
contents for the upcoming special issue of JPAA in honour of Mike Barr
("Barrfest").

     http://triples.math.mcgill.ca/~rags/seminar/
     http://triples.math.mcgill.ca/barrfest/bfpapers.html

(and other links of interest...)

The last time a note such as this went out, we promised to support the
"old" urls for a time - that time may be running out now, so we
encourage all interested to verify that your links and bookmarks are
up-to-date in this regard.  For the time being, any ftp to triples may
be unreliable, until the security issues are resolved.

= rags =
(Robert Seely)

<[email-masked]>
<http://www.math.mcgill.ca/~rags>