Subject: categories: New Preprint

From: Ronnie Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 19:01:17 +0100 (BST)

New preprint

R. Brown and I. Icen. 
"Lie local subgroupoids and their monodromy", 
UWB Math Preprint 98.15, 12pp. 
ABSTRACT:The notion of local equivalence relation on a topological 
space is generalised to that of local 
subgroupoid. Properties of coherence are considered. The main result is 
notions of holonomy and monodromy groupoid for certain Lie local 
subgroupoids.

http://www.bangor.ac.uk/~mas010/papers/sub6.ps,.dvi

Prof R. Brown, School of Mathematics, 
University of Wales, Bangor      
Dean St., Bangor, Gwynedd LL57 1UT, United Kingdom                               
Tel. direct:+44 1248 382474|office:     382475
fax: +44 1248 383663    
World Wide Web:
home page: http://www.bangor.ac.uk/~mas010/

Symbolic Sculpture and Mathematics:
http://www.bangor.ac.uk/SculMath/
Mathematics and Knots:
http://www.bangor.ac.uk/ma/CPM/exhibit/welcome.htm