Subject: categories: Lectureship in Birmingham

From: Achim Jung <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 15:06:26 +0100 (BST)

The University of Birmingham
		      School of Computer Science

		TEMPORARY LECTURER IN COMPUTER SCIENCE

This post has arisen through a one year leave of absence granted to Dr
de Paiva. Applications in the area of Theoretical Computer Science will be
treated preferentially but applicants from other areas will also be
considered. There may be an opportunity to extend this post beyond one
year. 

The teaching duties connected with this appointment will include a two
semester introduction to computing for students in the Faculty of
Arts.

Applicants should have or be about to complete a PhD in Computer Science
or a closely related field, or should have equivalent research
experience.

Application forms (returnable by 31 July 1998) and further particulars 
available from:

  The Director of Staffing Services 
  The University of Birmingham 
  Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TT
  tel:   +44 (0)121 414 6486 (24 hours) 
  email: [email-masked]  

Please quote reference 13669.  Informal enquiries to:

  Prof Achim Jung
  tel:   +44 (0)121 414 4776
  email: [email-masked]

See also: http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/school/jobvacancies.html

Working towards equal opportunities.