Subject: categories: PSSL 68

From: Jiri Rosicky <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 15:39:52 +0200 (MET DST)

*********   Second Announcement   *********

       The 68th Peripatetic Seminar on Sheaves and Logic
                       August 29-30, 1998 
                      Brno, Czech Republic

   The 68th meeting of the PSSL will be held at the Masaryk
University, Brno, Czech Republic over the weekend of 29-30
August 1998. It is organized in connection with the federated
conferences MFCS (Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science)
and CSL (Computer Science Logic) which are taking place in Brno
during August 23-28, 1998. There are other workshops related to
MFCS\CSL and participants interested to stay in Brno the whole
week may contact Jan Staudek ([email-masked]).
   As usual, the 68th meeting of the PSSL will be informal in
nature and it will be focused on category theory, logic and
theoretical computer science.
   We have arranged an accommodation in a student dormitory
(single rooms, for 2 nights since Friday to Sunday) together with
breakfasts and lunches in a university restaurant. The cost is 80$.
Participants wishing to stay in hotels should contact Jan Staudek.
   Brno is located about 200 km south-east of Prague and 130 km
north of Vienna and it can be reached from the both airports by
trains and buses. More details will be available in the last
announcement. We will maintain a www-page containing all
informations.
   To register, please fill out the form below and return it
(preferably by e-mail) to Jan Paseka till August 12.
   This deadline is important as afterwards we cannot guarantee 
an accommodation.
   Looking forward to meeting you in Brno.
                                  Jiri Rosicky and Jan Paseka

Postal address:
Jan Paseka
Department of Mathematics
Masaryk University
Janackovo nam. 2a
66295 Brno
Czech Republic

email: [email-masked]    
www: http://www.math.muni.cz/ftp/ftp/pub/math/people/Paseka/pssl68/pssl68.html

_________________________________________________________________

           68th PSSL/MFCS Registration Form (e-mail)
           -----------------------------------------

I want to attend the 68th PSSL in Brno

Name:

Address:

email:

I wish to give a talk entitled:

I wish to have the PSSL accommodation and meals:

Special dietary requirements: __________________

Method of payment (all payment in US dollars):
----------------------------------------------

     [] VISA      [] MASTERCARD    [] EUROCARD 

        Please note that the amount your card will be charged depends on
        the actual change rate. 
        Please make signed this Registration Form and send it to Jan
        Paseka.

        Amount to be payed: ________________

        Cardholder's name:  ----------------

        Card no.: _________________  Exp: __/__/__ 

       Sign:_____________________

     [] Bank Checque / Eurochecque

        Please make check payable in US dollars to 
        "Faculty of Informatics, Masaryk University" enclosed to
        signed this Registration Form and send all to Jan Paseka.

       Sign:_____________________

     [] Bank transfer to      Komercni banka, a.s.
                              pobocka Brno-mesto
                              nam. Svobody 21
                              631 31 Brno, Czech Republic

               SWIFT Code:     KOMBCZPP
               Account Number: 85636621/0100
          Account Number:      1234567890-1234567890
          Details of Payment
               (Mandatory):    3375000498, < name >

          Be sure to clearly state 3375000498 and your name 
          in Details of Payment.

          Amount of Payment :  $ __________  

          Amount of Payment :  __________  Kc

                For Czech participants 
                (in accordance with current currency rate) 

          Expected Date of Payment : ------------

_______________________________________________________________