Subject: categories: Visiting Position

From: Klaus Keimel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 16:57:49 MESZ

Visiting Lecturer/Professor in Computer Science

There is a Visiting Lectureship/Professorship available at the 
University of Technology at Darmstadt for a period of either six 
months or one year starting on October 1, 1998. (There is an 
unexpected vacancy that occurred just yesterday.) 

In October we are starting a new curriculum
              'Mathematics with Computer Science'
with an international orientation. In the first year, courses are
taught 
in English. There will be German and international students.
The visiting Lecturer/Professor is expected to teach the first year 
course of Computer Science in ENGLISH within this framework. 

The remuneration will be according to the German system depending 
on qualification and age.

If you are interested, please contact Prof. Dr. Klaus Keimel
                                      Fachbereich Mathematik
                                      Technische Universitaet
                                      D-64289 Darmstadt, Germany
                                      Tel. + 49 6151 162215
                                      Fax. + 49 6151 164011
                                       
                           e-mail: [email-masked]

Please pass this announcement to any person that could be interested. 
More information about the new course:
           
http://www.mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de/dekan/MCS/mcs-detailed.html