Subject: categories: FM'99 World Congress on Formal methods, 20-24 Sept. 1999, Toulouse, France

From: Dines Bjorner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 14:27:35 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear Colleague,
 
ACM, AMAST, ASM, EATCS, ETAPS, EU, FME, IFIP, IEEE CS, IPSJ, JSSST
are co-sponsoring and FME is organising:

   FM'99: World Congress on Formal Methods 
   (in the development of computing systems)
   20-24 Sept. 1999, Intl.Congress Ctr., Toulouse, France
   
You may wish to inspect:
 
   FM'99 Main 
   http://www.it.dtu.dk/~db/fm99/FM99Main/FM99Main.html 
   
and/or

   FM'99 Congress 
   http://www.it.dtu.dk/~db/fm99/FM99Congress/FM99Congress.html 
   
from where documents on separate Congress events can be accessed:

   Technical Symposium
   http://www.it.dtu.dk/~db/fm99/FM99Symposium/FM99Symposium.html 
   
        including: Mini-Tracks 
                   http://www.it.dtu.dk/~db/fm99/FM99Minis/FM99Minis.html 
   
   Tools Fair & Applications Forum 
   http://www.it.dtu.dk/~db/fm99/FM99Tools/FM99Tools.html 
   
   Users and Working Group Meetings 
   http://www.it.dtu.dk/~db/fm99/FM99UsersGroups/FM99UsersGroups.html 
   
   FM'99 Industry Tutorials 
   http://www.it.dtu.dk/~db/fm99/FM99Tutorials/FM99Tutorials.html 
    
Sincerely

Dines Bjorner
General Chair