Subject: categories: ICALP'98: 2nd Call for Participation

From: Uffe Henrik Engberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 17:10:01 +0200 (MET DST)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have already registered for ICALP98 please ignore this message!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

                    SECOND CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

               EXTENDED EARLY REGISTRATION:  June 1st
                               and 
                NEW SPECIAL STUDENT REGISTRATION FEE

                             ICALP'98
                    25th International Colloquium
                      on Automata, Languages,
                          and Programming

Aalborg, Denmark                                  July 13-17, 1998

                  http://www.cs.auc.dk/icalp98/

The International Colloquium on  Automata, Languages, and  Programming
(ICALP) is the  annual conference series  of  the European Association
for Theoretical Computer Science (EATCS).  It is intended to cover all
important areas of theoretical computer science.

During 5 conference days  and  two weekends,  ICALP will give  you the
opportunity  to choose between 70  regular papers, 9 invited lectures,
including  the Gödel award lecture, and  4  thematic workshops and one
associated summer school offering dozens of more talks!

Due to a recent General Strike in Denmark the ICALP booklet has been
delayed. Therefore we extend the deadline for early registration to

                             JUNE 1st

The final deadline for registration is still June 12.

Upon numerous requests student may  now register at  a special low fee
(DKK 1200  before  June 1 and  DKK  1400 after).   The  fee will cover
conference attendance, refreshments and lunches only.  Proceedings and
banquet tickets can be purchased separately  on arrival.  Students who
have already registered  at the regular  fee may choose on arrival  to
receive a refund.

The  full  programme and registration  form  are  available at the web
address above  and from   the   organizers (just  send  a  message  to
[email-masked] or a fax to +45 98159889).

Kim Guldstrand Larsen
ICALP Conference chair
BRICS
Department of Computer Science
Aalborg University
Fredrik Bajersvej 7
9220 Aalborg
DENMARK

Tel.: +45 96 35 88 93 (direct)