Subject: categories: ICALP'98: Call for Participation

From: Uffe Henrik Engberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 18:40:20 +0200 (MET DST)

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

                             ICALP'98
                    25th International Colloquium
                      on Automata, Languages,
                          and Programming

Aalborg, Denmark                                  July 13-17, 1998

                  http://www.cs.auc.dk/icalp98/

The International Colloquium on  Automata, Languages, and  Programming
(ICALP) is the  annual conference series  of  the European Association
for Theoretical Computer Science (EATCS).  It is intended to cover all
important areas of theoretical computer science.

During 5  conference days and  two weekends, ICALP   will give you the
opportunity to choose between  70 regular papers, 9  invited lectures,
including the  Gödel award lecture, and  4  thematic workshops and one
associated summer school offering dozens of more talks!

The deadline for early registration is May 22!  Please register NOW!
The final deadline for registration is June 12.

The  full  programme and registration  form  are  available at the web
address above  and from   the   organizers (just  send  a  message  to
[email-masked] or a fax to +45 98159889).

Kim Guldstrand Larsen
ICALP Conference chair
BRICS
Department of Computer Science
Aalborg University
Fredrik Bajersvej 7
9220 Aalborg
DENMARK

Tel.: +45 96 35 88 93 (direct)